Find better matches with our advanced
33 • Strasburg, VA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Feb 9
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Other, but not too serious about it
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from high school
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Far as books go I prefect the classic horror, detective, lovecraftian, Sci-fi and fantasy.
As far as movies go I like anything that resembles a story or some sort of plot. If the film is only in 3D Hollywood has already ruined it for me.
I don't watch many TV shows but I like anything that can make me laugh. As well as anything Sci-fi and/or weird I like shows that make me think.
Music anything that has a good beat and I can understand what is being sung,yelled,screamed, etc. Feel free to ask me what I like and will be more then willing to share.
1. My friends no matter what they have always stuck with me and been then when I needed them and the same for me.
2. My phone never leave home without it. This item is my life line to everybody I know.
3. My ferret Aggro I have had her since she was a kit and has been a loyal friend and companion and both need each other since the passing of her brother.
4. My mother she's more of a friend to me then a mother and has always treated me like somebody who's an equal.
5. My brother for being the best friend I could have and soon coming to be on the same level as me, and always pushing my skills further.
6. My Computer as it is what keep me connected to the world and with my friends. It is what provides me with my profession and lively-hood.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.