I'm just me ...fun loving, career, stable family life, great sense of humor,
and as straightforward as they come (no drama).
I've read some profiles to see how others write about themselves ...
UUUUgh .. all that text .. makes my eyes glaze over!
So here's a few quick things about me...
* divorced 3 years; not in a relationship so yes ... available
* no baggage... I'm emotionally available .. no fear
* low maintenance and can be ready in 30 min for a night out.
* love the outdoors... I'm a little out of practice... but more than excited about going!
* prefer red vs white wine. a nice port is soooo delicious ... add fire and that's perfection.
* I'm curvy ... so many want the "athletic/thin" body style.. I'm sexy as heck... just the way I am...
* My focus is my health. I've hit the gym, have a trainer, nutritionist, and personal chef.
-- This is not about my appearance... I want more performance out of my machine/body.
-- love to bike, sail, ski, hike, ... but I need my knees to be stronger... tae kwon do injury rehab :(
* turn ons: great teeth/smile, charming and funny personality, polite, and ... "normal" career oriented guy. Takes care of his business.
* I've been married and I know what having a great relationship takes.
There is so much more I could say, but I think the fact that
I love me and I strive to play all the roles in my life
the best I can. I'm striving to achieve better work life balance.
I live in Willow Glen, own a home, have 2 boys, work in tech --
manager for a large tech co (Security Products).
Just celebrated my 50th bday ... hahaha ... one of us can still rock a Tiara!
I love gardening and entertaining
I hate to cook alone..
Enjoy getting out of town and travel light (just a little baggage ... hahaha)
It all starts with hello.
My name is Michele... send me a note.