Find better matches with our advanced matching system
32 / F / Straight / Single
New York, NY
- Last Online
- Sep 29, 2013
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Polish (Poorly), French (Poorly)
UI and UX designer for a tech start up
Biking all around the city, cooking for whoever is coming over, drawing in my sketchbook and photoshopping (I love mixed media), trying to figure out where and with whom to play tennis with (you?), running along the Hudson River, playing Mahjong with my second family (they're Chinese of course), planning my next trip to somewhere new and exciting.
Historical fiction in general. I tend to find myself in the middle of 3-5 books at a time. Eek. Just finished Shantaram, really liked Gone Girl, looking forward to Unbroken.
Currently enjoying Homeland, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead
If it's good quality food I will enjoy it! Most likely.
American Beauty, Blade Runner, When Harry Met Sally
Oldies but goodies: Billy Joel, Bob Dylon, The Beatles, Leonard Cohen
Currently enjoying: The Lumineers, Adele, Marina & The Diamonds, Arcade Fire, and lots more of course
1. probably a loaded gun with ammunition of some sort. Now don't get me wrong, I am NOT a gun person. But hey, these are zombies we are talking about here. This is a different story now.
2. A source of water and something to hold water in.
3. A source of food and try and figure out how to sustain it. Farm? Now that's a good skill to have. hmm...
4. At least another real human or two or three would be nice to have. I could see it getting really lonely if I was the only one left. Ya know?
5. Lots of books. I'd need entertainment!
6. Electricity would also probably be nice. Oh and gas too.
Not on this list... an iPhone. Yeah, that would not work in this situation. No good.
Do I watch The Walking Dead? Yeah ok, maybe I do. You got me. it's ok though, I'm not obsessed with zombies, despite what this looks like.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 30–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.