Find better matches with our advanced matching system
21 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- May 14
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m).
- Body Type
- Strictly vegetarian
- Atheism and laughing about it
- Virgo but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), German (Poorly)
Genusssucht Tübingen, Germany less organized
guddy84 Heidelberg, Germany more adventurous
cœuraventureux Heidelberg, Germany more artsy
mephisti Heidelberg, Germany more adventurous
Auraya1337 Heidelberg, Germany more capitalistic
Ammit85 Heidelberg, Germany more old-fashioned
Flutter-by-84 Heidelberg, Germany less organized
_audrey Heidelberg, Germany less literary
Movies: I have terribly eclectic, mostly trashy taste in movies. I'm a huge sucker for flashy sci-fi/fantasy/comicbook movies, so I saw the Avengers about 4 times in the theater. Some other favorites are the 2009 Sherlock Holmes; Clue; Lagaan: One Upon a Time in India; Princess Mononoke; and Exit Through the Gift Shop. But if I could only watch three movies for the rest of my life, The Lord of the Rings would win, hands down.
Shows: The Daily Show; the Unusuals; Castle; Sherlock
Music: Peter Fox; Kaizers Orchestra; Seeed; Jamie T; Ligalize; AwolNation; Die Toten Hosen; Tarkan; In Extremo; Zaho; The Beatles; Sexion D'Assaut. I love music in different languages, especially German. I can't identify genres for the life of me, but it usually doesn't seem to matter (although from the list above, I guess I prefer male vocalists... by a lot).
Food: Indian and Mediterranean are my favorite cuisines, and I love anything spicy. It can be difficult being adventurous as a vegetarian, but when there're options for me, I'm always excited to try new food.
2. Languages. You know how some people wish everyone in the world spoke the same language, because then everything would be simpler? That is my worst nightmare. Well, that and the snake pit from Raiders of the Lost Ark.
3. A public library.
4. A quiet place to think.
5. Goals! I'm a hard worker, but I need something to keep me motivated.
6. Sunshine. ...In some ways, Germany was a silly choice.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 20–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, long-distance penpals