Find better matches with our advanced
28 • Tucson, AZ • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 22–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 3:20pm
- 5′ 5″ (1.66m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and very serious about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
Current Reading: The star wars novels. Yes, all of them. Eventually.
Currently running shows I've liked so much they're on my calendar: most everything RoosterTeeth puts out, Cosmos (come back soon!), QI, and (to venture into the shark infested waters of political satire) Daily Show and Last Week Tonight.
Shows I really need to get around to watching one of these days: Sherlock, Arrow, Buffy, How I met your mother, Big Bang Theory, Dexter, and probably Game of Thrones.
Current video games I'm playing: Shadow. Of. Mordor. Puzzle elements rolled into the bosses' stats, Arkham-style combat, assassins creed style scouting, and an incidental build-your-own nemses mechanic? Oooh, yes please.
Video games I've played and liked: The portal games top the list, but the runners up (in no particular order) are: Prototype, God of War series, Halo series, The Elder Scrolls series (Skyrim 100%ed woo!), Diablo 3, and probably some more I've fogotten ...
Music: I'm very polarized in my music tastes, if I want something soothing it's smooth jazz, otherwise: let it rock.
- Intellectual conversation
- Books both for reference and pleasure
- The internet (especially for solving conundrums involving the prior three)
- Occasional, lazy, do-nothing afternoons.
- Ironically, given its position here as #6: The urge to question, especially with regards to arbitrary requirements, like, for instance, having 6 items in a list.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.