Find better matches with our advanced matching system
23 • M • Houston, TX
- Last Online
- Online now!
- Hispanic / Latin
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Agnosticism, and somewhat serious about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently)
Music: Between the Buried and Me, Animals as Leaders, Tesseract, Protest the Hero, Veil of Maya, The Who, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Aesop Rock, Gojira, Mastodon, Slow Club
TV Shows: Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Dexter, Seinfeld, Mythbusters, Sherlock, Supernatural, The IT Crowd, Futurama, 30 Rock, King of the Hill, Bob's Burgers, Archer
Movies: Saving Private Ryan, everything Marvel or DC, The Professional, Monty Python, Cabin in the Woods,South Korean thrillers, Alien, Prometheus, Inglorious Basterds, Silence of the Lambs.
Books: The Millenium Trilogy, Calvin and Hobbes, Dune, anything by Stephen King, and I do want to get into the Song of Ice and Fire series.
Food: Italian, Mexican, Sushi, Chinese, Peruvian. Lately though, I have been seriously considering going vegan. I'm just not sure where or how to start.
OK I lied about keeping it as short as I can. It couldn't be done.
2. My brain. I'd be a useless heap if I was lacking one.
3. My hands. I can write with them both, but good luck deciphering anything written with my left.
4. My car. He gets me places.
5. My butt. I know you've seen that episode of King of the Hill
6. Tea. Gotta love that burning sensation on your tongue when you drink it.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
Oh, and before I forget, I have 4 dogs, and I love them all more than most people, so if you're not a dog person, then you should probably move on to the next person.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.