Find better matches with our advanced matching system
23 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 1:54pm
- Hispanic / Latin
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Agnosticism, and somewhat serious about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently)
Music: Between the Buried and Me, Animals as Leaders, Tesseract, Protest the Hero, Veil of Maya, The Who, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Aesop Rock, Gojira, Mastodon, Slow Club
TV Shows: Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Dexter, Seinfeld, Mythbusters, Sherlock, Supernatural, The IT Crowd, Futurama, 30 Rock, King of the Hill, Bob's Burgers, Archer
Movies: Saving Private Ryan, everything Marvel or DC, The Professional, Monty Python, Cabin in the Woods,South Korean thrillers, Alien, Prometheus, Inglorious Basterds, Silence of the Lambs.
Books: The Millenium Trilogy, Calvin and Hobbes, Dune, anything by Stephen King, and I do want to get into the Song of Ice and Fire series.
Food: Italian, Mexican, Sushi, Chinese, Peruvian. Lately though, I have been seriously considering going vegan. I'm just not sure where or how to start.
OK I lied about keeping it as short as I can. It couldn't be done.
2. My brain. I'd be a useless heap if I was lacking one.
3. My hands. I can write with them both, but good luck deciphering anything written with my left.
4. My car. He gets me places.
5. My butt. I know you've seen that episode of King of the Hill
6. Tea. Gotta love that burning sensation on your tongue when you drink it.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Oh, and before I forget, I have 4 dogs, and I love them all more than most people, so if you're not a dog person, then you should probably move on to the next person.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.