Find better matches with our advanced matching system
23 / F / Bisexual / Single
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Last Online
- Mar 20
- 5′ 1″ (1.55m).
- Body Type
- Taurus and it’s fun to think about
- Working on college/university
- Education / Academia
Zookerlicious Ann Arbor, Michigan more attentive
Juliet1123 Ypsilanti, Michigan more loving
iseekoalas Ypsilanti, Michigan more loving
Miss_Lilith Ann Arbor, Michigan more loving
2GoofyQueers Ann Arbor, Michigan less of a geek
brokenmatch Ypsilanti, Michigan more old-fashioned
hydrar Ypsilanti, Michigan less desiring of sex
cesalaur Ann Arbor, Michigan less artsy
OH DUH probably the fact that I'm BALD TOO. Why the hell wasn't this number one?
Favorite music: As I said earlier, my music tastes are pretty eclectic. I've been obsessed with Ani Difranco since I was 16-- I don't think two weeks go by without me listening to her. I'm on an Anais Mitchell craze right now as well, though that's moving out of the way for Invincible (if you haven't heard of her, GO LISTEN RIGHT NOW. I'll wait here. No, seriously, go look her up. She's a lesbian Israeli-American rapper from Ann Arbor that lives in Detroit and raps about social justice issues.), Tamar-kali, Janelle Monae, and Eternia right now. I also adore Stars, The Decemberists, Andrew Bird, Broken Social Scene, Earl Greyhound, El Perro Del Mar, Fuck Buttons, The Knife, Fever Ray, Le Tigre, and oh god this list could go on forever, just like my books list.
Honestly, I don't watch too many movies. I'd be hard-pressed to say what my favorite is. Probably Monty Python's Life of Brian? If you put a list of movies in front of me I could pick out a bunch I like, but nothing really pops into my head. I do, however, adore foreign films. If its got subtitles I will probably enjoy it. TV, on the other hand-- I don't have a tv and don't watch too much of it, but if you take away my Doctor Who I will die. end of story.
As for food I'm pretty omnivorous, but my favorite restaurant is Earthen Jar, over on 5th Ave.
1. My phone. It's cliche, but I got an iphone in late September and it has become my damn life. I use it for email, schedules, keeping in touch (obviously) grading my students, as an alarm... if I were to lose or break this I would be so damn screwed.
2. Books. As you may have noticed, I really love books. I have every flat surface in my apartment covered in books, including several pantry shelves. My last partner tried to ban me from buying books. This combined with conservatism kinda doomed the relationship.
3. Grooveshark and Last.fm. My roommate recently introduced me to these and I've fallen head over heels.
4. Singing. I recently got back into singing after a five-year hiatus (my second high school had no choir or drama, so I fell out of practice and then got really self-conscious about it). My super-hipster friends throw an open-mic party once a month, so I started singing again and if I didn't have this outlet, I'd go insane.
5. SAPAC. Stands for Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center. I joined this at the beginning of my junior year, and my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. The women here (there are men, but there's only one in my division and half the time he doesn't show up) are the best people I've ever met-- supportive, wonderful, and feminist in the best way. I get the best environment I've ever been in while doing amazing social justice work.
6. My mind is a blank. I'm sure there are some things that could go here, but I've lost it.
There are other things, but I'm not going to plaster it all over the internet for just anybody. I'll admit it to you if you ask, though.
- Guys and girls who like bi girls
- Ages 21–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating, casual sex