Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / F / Straight / Seeing Someone
- Last Online
- Nov 30
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from masters program
- Education / Academia
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and has cats
ecto_cool Boston, Massachusetts less desiring of sex
lani76 Allston, Massachusetts more modern
SpitzPassAuf Somerville, Massachusetts less kinky
Not_a_Blueberry Cambridge, Massachusetts less kinky
rosspaperscissr Medford, Massachusetts more into sports
Valendi Somerville, Massachusetts more organized
JerseyJen4u Newton, Massachusetts more into sports
Kim_1114 Somerville, Massachusetts more organized
In between work and home I go to concerts, see movies, drink some drinks, and have hot, steamy dates with my research. Meaning that I may spend a lot of time on the internet.
I'm that "fun factoid" friend.
Possible next thought progression:
She has really nice hair.
Did she spill something on her shirt?
She's really friendly! Good smile on that one.
- The album Ghosts of the Great Highway by Sun Kil Moon.
- The Wire. Twin Peaks. Breaking Bad. Louie. Community. Parks and Rec. etc.
- LCD Soundsystem. Animal Collective. Boards of Canada. Belle and Sebastian.
- Nabokov, Kafka, Auden, Rilke.
- Bedroom pop and fuzzy guitars. That 90s sound coming back.
- Long montages edited to music. Goodfellas. Boogie Nights.
- The Adventures of Pete and Pete.
- Burritos, or more accurately, anything in wrap form with melted cheese.
- They Might Be Giants. Talking Heads. Nerds with guitars and accordions.
- Burlesque and RuPaul.
- Friday Night Lights. Inspirational sports movies. I could probably quote the entirety of A League of Their Own. I have definitely told someone they look like a penis with a little hat on at least a couple dozen times.
I read a lot of AV Club articles and other pop culture blogs. I really just want to work there and get all my media for free and drink beer with good writers.
- Functional headphones. Seriously, there is nothing worse than only hearing half of the audio mix because the right ear blew out. It is always the right ear.
- Chuck Taylors.
- Bagel breakfast sandwiches from the Magnificent Muffin in Somerville.
- My glasses. My vision is hilariously poor.
- It's a toss-up between coffee and beer. Addictive edible liquids?
Hypothetical band names.
- Albert Einstein
- Ages 26–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
But I do enjoy meeting great people and doing cool stuff. But I don't need any more dates.
People I am friends with will enjoy expressing opinions and listening to new ones. I like to hang out with people who are just as good at listening as talking.