Find better matches with our advanced
30 • F • Somerville, MA
I’m looking for
- Ages 26–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last Online
- Sep 21
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and has cats
In between work and home I go to concerts, see movies, drink some drinks, and have hot, steamy dates with my research. Meaning that I may spend a lot of time on the internet.
I'm that "fun factoid" friend.
Possible next thought progression:
She has really nice hair.
Did she spill something on her shirt?
She's really friendly! Good smile on that one.
- The album Ghosts of the Great Highway by Sun Kil Moon.
- The Wire. Twin Peaks. Breaking Bad. Louie. Community. Parks and Rec. etc.
- LCD Soundsystem. Animal Collective. Boards of Canada. Belle and Sebastian.
- Nabokov, Kafka, Auden, Rilke.
- Bedroom pop and fuzzy guitars. That 90s sound coming back.
- Long montages edited to music. Goodfellas. Boogie Nights.
- The Adventures of Pete and Pete.
- Burritos, or more accurately, anything in wrap form with melted cheese.
- They Might Be Giants. Talking Heads. Nerds with guitars and accordions.
- Burlesque and RuPaul.
- Friday Night Lights. Inspirational sports movies. I could probably quote the entirety of A League of Their Own. I have definitely told someone they look like a penis with a little hat on at least a couple dozen times.
I read a lot of AV Club articles and other pop culture blogs. I really just want to work there and get all my media for free and drink beer with good writers.
- Functional headphones. Seriously, there is nothing worse than only hearing half of the audio mix because the right ear blew out. It is always the right ear.
- Chuck Taylors.
- Bagel breakfast sandwiches from the Magnificent Muffin in Somerville.
- My glasses. My vision is hilariously poor.
- It's a toss-up between coffee and beer. Addictive edible liquids?
Hypothetical band names.
- Albert Einstein
But I do enjoy meeting great people and doing cool stuff. But I don't need any more dates.
People I am friends with will enjoy expressing opinions and listening to new ones. I like to hang out with people who are just as good at listening as talking.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.