1. I have an infectious laugh.
2. I'm not a fan of white socks.
3. I can't swim.
4. I almost cried talking to Mandy Moore.
5. I'm a huge comic book geek.
6. I bake when I'm stressed out.
7. I wanted to be a Fly Girl.
8. I love Buffy.
9. My relaxing night includes reality tv, a couple glasses of wine and a bowl.
10. I'm a very loyal friend.
11. I'm a little too sensitive for my own good.
12. I'm a huge fan of sarcasm and quick wit.
13. Alphonse Mucha is my favorite artist.
14. I went to military school.
15. Your mom will like me.
I live to dance and dance to live. I dance with a hip hop fusion company. I'm going on my third season and it's been such an incredible journey. Dancing has showed me that I'm capable of so much and I've found confidence and vulnerability through it.
Other than that, I'm just living and growing.
Acceptance speeches for awards I'll be winning in the near future.
I'm not a good cook, I'm an awesome cook.
Passing out on long car rides.
Being a loving and compassionate human being.
I'm a comic book geek! Love anything X-Men. I mean who doesn't love Mohawk Storm? Some of my favorite books are Push by Sapphire, I Am Not Myself These Days by Joshua Kilmer Purcell, Beautiful Boy by David Sheff.
When I have time, which is usually late at night I'm catching up on Revenge. Has anyone noticed that Victoria can only blink one eye at a time? Once Upon A Time and Glee are both guilty pleasures. Project Runway and The Face for my fashion fix. SYTYCD and The Amazing Race for my competitive fix. The New Normal because it's just funny as shit.
a good cup of coffee or two.