Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

sweets_cake_kei

28 New York, NY Woman

Woman

I’m looking for

  • All who like bi women
  • Ages 18–50
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating

My Details

Last Online
Yesterday – 5:42pm
Orientation
Bisexual
Ethnicity
Black
Height
5′ 5″ (1.65m)
Body Type
Average
Diet
Mostly anything
Smokes
Sometimes
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Sometimes
Religion
Other, but not too serious about it
Sign
Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
Education
Graduated from space camp
Job
Other
Income
$20,000–$30,000
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Doesn’t want kids
Pets
Likes dogs and likes cats
Speaks
English (Fluently), Japanese (Fluently), French (Poorly), Spanish (Poorly)

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Born and raised in NYC. Came to Japan 8 years ago, went to fashion school here and got a job...that is unfortunately in no way related to fashion. :t
But I'm always jotting down design sketches in my notebook.

Cause I'm lazy, here is a direct copypasta from facebook of my interests:
Fashion, sweet lolita, gothic lolita, punk (fashion)
Music, TV, Movies, Video games, bass guitar, the interweb,
fabric, pretty clothes, pastel colors, foods, cakes.
Money.
Hotties.

I go back home every now and then so I'm always looking for friends in or around NY who I can hang out with when I'm vacationing there~
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Under-construction basically. Currently thinking of a revamp: change of career and change of scenery...been doing the same thing for too long...
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- wasting time on the internet
- designing clothes
- fashion coordinating
- making analogies
- making people laugh
- perverted jokes
- holding my liquor
- eating more than you
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
"PINK!"
My style's kind of unique. I dress in (sweet and/or casual) lolita. Even at work, I wear all pastel colors.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Favorite Music:
Rock (pretty much all sub-genres, including visual kei, and especially metals). Also, jazz, and video game music <3
Some bands/artists include, but are not limited to: The Mars Volta, Deadman, Fatima, Metronome, Porcelain And The Tramps, Doremi-dan, DefTones, MuCC, Queens of the Stoneage, Buck-Tick, Korn, Orgy, Lenny Kravitz, Nirvana, Sade, Cafe Tacvba, 9 GOATS BLACK OUT, Gullet, Jamiroquai, Jewel, My Chemical Romance, cali =/= gari, Cinema Strange

Favorite TV Shows:
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, South Park, FRIENDS, Scrubs, Supernatural, Frasier, Star Trek (The Next Generation is my fave, but I'd watch any of them EXCEPT DS9!), Dexter, American Horror Story, Suits, My Babysitter's a Vampire, Welcome Back Kotter, New Girl, X-men (anything), Sherlock, Being Human, Community, Modern Family, Don't Trust the Bitch in Apt.23, True Blood -- Favorite animu are Uchi no San Shimai, Toward the Terra, Gintama, and Moyashimon :3

Favorite Movies:
Moulin Rouge, High Fidelity, Ferris Beuller's Day Off, Ladybugs, V for Vendetta, Grosse Point Blank, Becoming Jane, Sex and Death 101, Detroit Rock City, Donnie Darko, Summer School, Sherlock Holmes (RDJr.'s), Never Been Kissed, Starzky& Hutch, Detroit Metal City, Smokin' Aces

Favorite Food:
Meat and cake. Not necessarily together, but not ruling it out yet.

Favorite Video Games:
Skies of Arcadia, King of Fighters series, Final Fantasy series, Street Fighter series, Resident Evil series, Silent Hill series, The Bouncer, Super Smash Brothers, Mario Kart series, The Legend of Zelda series, Soul Calibur series, Sonic the Hedgehog/Sonic Adventure series, Tales of Symphonia, Tales of the Abyss, Chronno Trigger, Breath of Fire series, Secret of Mana...god, the list goes on. In short, any RPG or fighting game with pretty and/or interesting characters, and survival horrors.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
- money
- my family (includes some friends too)
- internet
- bass
- cinnamon
- my clothes/ design inspiration

It's not that I love money more than my family, though. They are really my #1. But, in all logic, yeah, can't go without monies. And I'm almost sure I have an actual addiction to cinnamon. I put it in most things I eat, regardless of if it's a sweet dish or savory one. Hey, it's a spice like any other, so it's really not that weird! :O
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
How to be a better person. Not like...how to be a nicer person-- I'm nice enough. I guess I mean, how to be the kind of person people can think "Wow, she is awesome. I'd like to be like her/ do the things she does."
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
having Friday Night Pizza And Drinks with my housemates.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I masturbate everyday.

HOWEVER, if you bring this up in IM or messages, I will automatically think you are a disgusting loser and write you off. Sure, I`m willing to admit it, but my "most private thing" is not up for discussion with someone I do not know.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- you like The Mars Volta as much as, or even more than I do
- (or I'd settle for if) you like music (rock, vkei, jazz) and/or you're a musician, particularly a bassist <3
- you like video games
- you have a delicious sense of humour
- you speak internet and have knowledge of memes
- you are not annoyed by emoticons such as :D and (^0^). I fucking love these little guys.
- you have the decency to wait until we've been speaking awhile before you mention anything sexual. If I barely know you, 97% chance I don't want to fuck you! lololol Other 3% is for someone srsly hot. And let's face it, you losers who msg me about sex immediately are never srsly hot.