... a working single mom, raising an amazing daughter
... slightly too honest sometimes, but in a tactful way at least
... known to order drinks according to my current mood
... a pretty awesome cook, if I do say so myself!
... a former 'tomboy' who grew-up to be a 'girly-girl'
... looking for friends (and hopefully a life partner) but NOT just a night of carnal pleasures. Just being honest! :)
... a voluptuous figure ('skinny-mini' fans: please move along!)
... a playful (often sarcastic) sense of humour
... a very dirty mind. Filthy, in fact.
... a decent singing voice
... a tender-hearted interior (shhhh... don't tell anyone!)
... a house of my own, but have no desire to own the newest iGadgets
I want to spend my time with someone who is...
... skilled in the art of conversation
... not afraid to explore new places, new foods, new experiences
... gifted with a twisted sense of humour
... confident without being an a**hole about it
... smart (brains are sexy!)
... able to comfort me when I'm hurting
... attempting (lol) to live a healthy lifestyle
... loves kids and animals
... comfortable with their sexuality (and mine!)
... not going to rush into a relationship too quickly!
Other random (all true!) facts about me:
- I occasionally play World of Warcraft
- Fish and centipedes really creep me out
- The most memorable concert I attended was Elton John <3
- Reality TV makes me cringe
- I love listening to people who have an accent. Any accent.
- I wear a perfume called "Pink Sugar"
- The one person I'd be star-struck for is Johnny Depp <3
- I absolutely adore drag queens. They're fabulous! :)
- I've ridden an elephant, swam with dolphins, fed flamingos... but I have never been horse back riding. Quite embarassing!
- I once waved to the Queen of England while eating Pad Thai. True story!
- I have a pretty big 'bucket list', constantly adding to it! :)