... looking for friends (and hopefully love) but NOT just a night of carnal pleasures. Just being honest! :)
... a former 'tomboy' who grew-up to be a 'girly-girl'
... a single mom, raising an amazing daughter
... slightly too honest sometimes, but in a tactful way at least
... known to order drinks according to my current mood
... a voluptuous figure ('skinny-mini' fans: please move along!)
... a playful (often sarcastic) sense of humour
... a decent singing voice
... a very dirty mind. Filthy, in fact.
... a tender-hearted interior (shhhh... don't tell anyone!)
... a house of my own, but have no desire to own the newest iGadgets
My ideal mate is...
... skilled in the art of conversation
... not afraid to explore new places, new foods, new experiences
... gifted with a twisted sense of humour
... confident without being an a**hole
... smart (brains are sexy!)
... able to comfort me when I'm hurting
... attempting (lol) to live a healthy lifestyle
... loves kids and animals
... comfortable with their sexuality (and mine!)
... financially responsible
... not going to rush into a relationship too quickly, but not deathly afraid of love either
Other random (all true!) facts about me:
- When very bored, I do play video games.
- Fish and centipedes really creep me out!
- The most memorable concert I attended was Elton John <3
- Reality TV makes me CRINGE.
- I don't like running, yet will run for charity marathons.
- I love listening to people who have an accent. Any accent.
- I wear a perfume called "Pink Sugar"
- The one person I'd be star-struck for is Johnny Depp <3
- I absolutely adore drag queens. They're fabulous! :)
- I've ridden an elephant, swam with dolphins, fed flamingos... but I have never been horse back riding. (Yet!)
- I walk 7 kms daily to get to/from work!
- I once waved to the Queen of England while learning to eat with chopsticks!