1. I can make you laugh – that is a promise
2. I am a huge sports fan and will buy the beers at the next game
3. I also have varied interests and would be happy to accompany you to the theater, museums, cooking classes, etc.
4. Animals and mothers love me
5. My job makes me happy, but doesn’t overtake my life, i.e. I rarely complain about work
6. I have a large group of friends and need time to spend with them, I would expect you to do the same
7. I love to travel, and can usually be talked into any kind of adventure
8. I am a solid partner for both corn hole and darts – impress your friends
9. I’m sane and have no interest in getting married tomorrow, or procreating as soon as possible for that matter
10. I love the outdoors and can always be talked into a weekend hiking or skiing adventure up north.
11. I can prescribe a plethora of medications. That is a joke – see #1 above.
Seriously, though this has been a wonderful social experiment, I’m ready to find someone who would make me want to delete my account. I’m seeking a smart, quick witted, funny, kind, and generous person with a strong social circle.