In my free time, I sometimes try my hand at writing and photography. I generally place my work into the creative commons because I want cultures to be able to build freely on the work of others. For the same reason, I support intellectual property reform. I like and use open source software, but not exclusively.
Blind people will probably notice that I'm tall, and I speak with an oddly shifting mix of accents ranging from Southern to New York, with a Cuban accent when I speak Spanish.
A linguist would be confused by my own version of American English, since I say "the car needs fixed", "I might could do that", and often use "Coke" as a generic term for a soft drink. (I still prefer 'soda' to 'pop', but I try to use the local term when I travel.)
(b) Movies: Duck Soup (and other Marx Brothers movies), While You Were Sleeping, The Worst Witch, The Legend of Billie Jean, Dances With Wolves (expanded "oh, you mean there are women in this tribe too?" edition), The Abyss (expanded "oh, you mean the plot is supposed to make sense?" edition), and anything by Kevin Smith.
(c) radio.grassyhill.org, showtunes, the Buffy musical, anything I can sing along with; Easley Blackwood's microtonal stuff, Rachmaninoff, Debussy, Dvorak, Vieuxtemps, Moxy Fruvous, Jonathan Coulton, They Might Be Giants.
(d) Vegetarian stuff (including, at least for me, dairy and eggs -- dairy because I just can't do without cheese, and eggs because I'm pro-choice: by me, that's not a chicken). I've been known to do a really good Thanksgiving turkey, though, and I'm not afraid to spend a few hours on a recipe if that's what it takes. Good things come to those who take their time...
2. Library books. I'm a big public library fan, and the books there are remarkably affordable. Yay tax-and-spend liberals!
3. Sex. Fortunately, I'm usually willing even when nobody else is in the mood.
4. Internet access. I can only tolerate dialup if there are no other options, and if I was offline for a month, I'd probably twitch.
5. Occasional time by myself. This can be hard for people who greatly value spending time with me, but it's not personal (usually). I just like to wander around in mind and body sometimes.
6. A good pair of walking shoes. They don't have to be expensive; I got a pair from Target for $20 and I like 'em.