Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Sylmar, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 17
- Hispanic / Latin
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Might want kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), C++ (Okay)
I play video games and even board games with friends from time to time. Watch an anime here and there or power through a book. Or just be lazy all day, do nothing and feel great about it. Then at the last minute go see a movie or go out to eat with friends.
For movies, Sci-fi and fantasy an a plus obviously. But so are cult classics like Fight Club, Equilibrium, and Idiocracy. Of course comic book franchise films like The Marvel Cinematic Universe and the Dark Knight Rises. Random movies of noted interest include: Layer Cake, Boondocks Saints, & The Emperor's New Groove.
My taste ranges anywhere from classical to J-pop. I'm a sucker for classic rock and 80's music. If it sounds good, I'll like it regardless of the genre. No need to limit myself to just a few types of music.
I enjoy most kinds of food, but I am huge fan of Japanese food like Shabu Shabu, Curry, Yakisoba, Yakitori, and Ramen. Sushi and Teriyaki are also enjoyed. Italian food is also treat, particularly pastas. And of course, Mexican food.
• Computers - Art, writing, information, communication, entertainment, and much more. Seriously this thing is like the Swiss Army Knife of society.
• Companionship - Good friends are hard to come by, so you got to hold on to the ones you have. Likewise, having someone close to share in the joys and sorrows of life all the better.
• Random yet, interesting things to read - From the sides of cereal boxes to random Wikipedia articles. An active mind is a sharp mind. You never know what will inspire you or come in handy down the road. You never know.
• Little Toyko - Seriously, lots of good food and shopping with plenty of culture to boot. It's like a mini-vacation with out airport security.
• Fun - One must stop and enjoy life when ever possible. From all out wild crazy fun to the little things in life. After all, with all work and no play make something something something dark side...
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.