Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Straight / Single
Brooklyn, New York
- Last Online
- Oct 31
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism and laughing about it
- Aries but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Artistic / Musical / Writer
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, Spanish (Poorly)
DIR1005 Brooklyn, New York more desiring of sex
matthewmyles Brooklyn, New York more artsy
richy970 New York, New York more desiring of sex
Mr_Kirbs Brooklyn, New York more desiring of sex
zacknw New York, New York more adventurous
Halbrad New York, New York more adventurous
Mattyboywonder New York, New York more old-fashioned
WillInBrooklyn Brooklyn, New York more adventurous
I'm a filmmaker (director, editor, cameraman etc.) I do freelance camera work to pay the bills but I spend most of my free time writing and performing in a sketch comedy troupe with my best friends. And in the summers I am in the raddest dance-theatre company in CA.
Making sculptures out of hot glue
My movie list could probably go on forever so I'll just say that I LOVE Eternal Sunshine, Jurassic Park, The Fall and Touch Of Evil. Also love French New Wave films and Film Noir.
Breaking Bad is the best show on TV. Arrested Development & Faulty Towers are the funniest things that ever happened. I could also rewatch all 6 Sherlock episodes over, and over, and over...
These days I'm digging The Mars Volta, St. Vincent, The Joy Formidable, Florence & The Machine, Portugal. The Man, Rodriguez and many more.
Burritos, Indian food, everything in Italy, good coffee, a really good salad.
2. Pink Floyd
3. Mexican food
4. My bicycle
5. Mountain trails (been missing them way too much here)
6. I have this coat, it's become one of my most prized possessions, it's a green sweatshirt, with a southwestern patterned trim, and it's got this hood-flap in the back with an armadillo on it, it's wierd cause it's not really a functional hood, just a flap where the hood would be. Anyway it's awesome so I'm gonna say that's my 6th.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–27
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
you want to track down the perfect coffee spot
you are not ever interested in talking about personality types or astrology *ugh*
you are interested in cool, artistic things that you want to go see or do
you can teach me how to do $ origami: http://list25.com/25-extremely-cool-examples-of-money-origami/
or you just want to be silly with me.