2. I am really into sports - football, hockey and baseball. Big time Mets, Jets and Rangers fans. I know the Mets don't make it easy to be a fan, but I gotta stay true to them. Fun fact, the Rangers won Game 7 of 1994 the Stanley Cup on my birthday.
3. Continuing on the sports point, in the summer, I play a lot of golf.
4. I go to the gym/work out 5 days a week. With the exception of Saturdays, I go to the gym in the morning before work.
5. Overall, being healthy is important to me. I'm a firm believer of doing what I can to stay healthy while I still can so I don't have health issues later in life. Whoever I meet and end up in a relationship with, that needs to be important to them too.
6. I started doing triathlons this year and I've already done 3 now. the training kind of sucks, but the feeling of accomplishment crossing the finish line is great!
Most of all, I really just appreciate the small things. Someone texting me first or calling me and leaving a nice voice mail if I can't answer. That's the kind of thing I would like to know someone appreciates me. I can wine and dine someone if I really wanted to, but I want someone to show an interest and show an appreciation first before I do that.
This is going to sound harsh, but if it looks like you can't run at least 1 mile fairly easily, chances are I probably won't message you or won't respond to a message from you. I am committed to a healthy lifestyle and it's important to me to find someone that at least appears to be fit.