2. I am really into sports - football, hockey and baseball. Big time Mets, Jets and Rangers fans. I know the Mets don't make it easy to be a fan, but I gotta stay true to them. Fun fact, the Rangers won Game 7 of 1994 the Stanley Cup on my birthday.
3. Continuing on the sports point, in the summer, I play a lot of golf.
4. I go to the gym/work out 6 days a week. With the exception of Saturdays, I go to the gym in the morning before work.
5. Overall, being healthy is important to me. I'm a firm believer of doing what I can to stay healthy while I still can so I don't have health issues later in life. Whoever I meet and end up in a relationship with, that needs to be important to them too.
6. I am very focused on advancing my career. I work on at a market research company right now, but I want to go to the client side - preferably in entertainment - but I'm developing certain skills where I am now to get to that point in my career. I want to find someone that is career oriented as well.
I've found that being friends first is the best way to hit it off with someone, so let's be friends first and then see where it goes from there.