2. I am really into sports - football, hockey and baseball. Big time Mets, Jets and Rangers fans. I know the Mets don't make it easy to be a fan, but I gotta stay true to them. Fun fact, the Rangers won Game 7 of 1994 the Stanley Cup on my birthday (and my dad skipped my birthday that year to go to the game)
3. Continuing on the sports point, in the summer, I play a lot of golf.
4. I go to the gym/work out 5 days a week. I lift, swim, run and bike. I started doing triathlons and they are a lot of fun. The training for them can get to be a bit much and very time-consuming, but the feeling of accomplishment is great!
5. I live on my own in an apartment.
6. Overall, being healthy is important to me. I'm a firm believer of doing what I can to stay healthy while I still can so I don't have health issues later in life. Whoever I meet and end up in a relationship with, that needs to be important to them too.
7. I’m actually a very simple guy and very easy to please. I really just appreciate the small things. Someone texting me first or calling me and leaving a nice voice mail if I can't answer. That's the kind of thing I would like to know someone appreciates me. I can wine and dine someone if I really wanted to, but I want someone to show an interest and show an appreciation first before I do that.
8. Lastly, this is going to sound harsh, but if it looks like you can't run at least 1 mile fairly easily, chances are I probably won't message you or won't respond to a message from you. I am committed to a healthy lifestyle and it's important to me to find someone that at least appears to be fit. It would be a deal-breaker for me if you weren't active and somewhat committed to a healthy lifestyle.