Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 5:42pm
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly), C++ (Okay)
I use my free time to pursue:
- Martial Arts: I've trained mostly in Tang Soo Do (Korean) but I've also been involved in MMA, Kung Fu, and Taekwondo.
- Playing the guitar or ukulele.
- Board Games: I've been on a kick lately to find the perfect one!
- Home Brewing: It's the only hobby I've found that results in beer!
-Traveling/Exploring: If there's a unique food, place, or event I will find it!
- Convincing Liam Neeson to become my spirit guide.
Improv story telling.
Making people laugh.
I devour books. I gravitate towards fiction and favor influences of fantasy and sci-fi but good writing can easily overcome genre boundaries.
Stephen King, Douglas Adams, Isaac Asimov, Philip Pullman, Neil Gaiman.
Make me laugh, gasp, or think. Just don't make me bored.
Blazing Saddles, Robin Hood Men in Tights, Spirited Away, Donnie Darko, Serenity, Fight Club, Fearless.
IT Crowd, Archer, How I Met Your Mother, Futurama , Arrested Development, Parks and Rec, Firefly, Louie.
I tend to listen to a lot of different stuff but some of my favorite bands/artists are:
Rise Against, Reel Big Fish, Bobby Darin, Gaelic Storm, Great Big Sea, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
While I'm not a picky eater, I extremely enjoy all types of seafood with sushi being a big favorite.
2. Books. As much as I like the internet I would much rather have a solid book in my hand to escape into another world.
3. Cheesy Kung Fu movies. Set them to mute and do your own voice overs for maximum awesomeness.
4. A Towel. Let me know if you get the reference. : )
5. A sense of humor
Spiritual Successors to Sharknado: Bearquake, Wolfcano, Squirrelpocalypse?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Ok the last one isn't necessary, but you at least should willing to go halfsies on a floating door.
Regardless, If you have similar interests or are just really cool you should let me know.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.