Find better matches with our advanced
26 • M • Milwaukee, WI
I’m looking for
- Women who like men
- Ages 21–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 6:45pm
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly), C++ (Okay)
I use my free time to pursue:
- Martial Arts: I've trained mostly in Tang Soo Do (Korean) but I've also been involved in MMA, Kung Fu, and Taekwondo.
- Playing the guitar or ukulele.
- Board Games: I've been on a kick lately to find the perfect one!
- Home Brewing: Bringing the miracle of beer/cider into the world.
-Traveling/Exploring: If there's a unique food, place, or event I will find it!
- Convincing Liam Neeson to become my spirit guide.
The Song of Storms.
Corrupting the Monopoly banker.
I devour books. I gravitate towards fiction and favor influences of fantasy and sci-fi but good writing can easily overcome genre boundaries.
Stephen King, Douglas Adams, Isaac Asimov, Philip Pullman, Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett.
Make me laugh, gasp, or think. Just don't make me bored.
Blazing Saddles, Robin Hood Men in Tights, Spirited Away, Donnie Darko, Serenity, Fight Club, Fearless.
IT Crowd, Archer, How I Met Your Mother, Futurama , Arrested Development, Parks and Rec, Firefly, Louie.
I tend to listen to a lot of different stuff but some of my favorite bands/artists are:
Rise Against, Reel Big Fish, Bobby Darin, Gaelic Storm, Great Big Sea, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy.
Give me something new, something exotic, or failing that I have a special place in my heart for seafood (sushi++).
2. Books. As much as I like the internet I would much rather have a solid book in my hand to escape into another world.
3. Cheesy Kung Fu movies. Set them to mute and do your own voice overs for maximum awesomeness.
4. A Towel. Let me know if you get the reference. : )
5. A sense of humor
One time I thought about the apocalypse. There were no zombies. Just people sacrificing their morality for dwindling resources as all the achievements of culture faded from memory. It was bleak and depressing.
I don't think about the apocalypse anymore.
I think about cake.
I count a night well spent if it involves live music, meeting up with friends, or trying something completely new.
I could also be building a pillow-fort or attaching googly eyes to household appliances.
Ok the last one isn't necessary, but you at least should willing to go halfsies on a floating door.
Regardless, If you have similar interests or are just really cool you should let me know.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.