Find better matches with our advanced
24 • M • Stockholm, Sweden
I’m looking for
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 20–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Sep 15
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Fluently), Portuguese (Poorly), Swedish (Poorly)
When I'm not thinking about runaway stars, I captain the Harvard CrossFit Team, dabble in a little bit of modern dance and musical theatre, dream of new cocktails, work on my Portuguese and Swedish - the list goes on I guess. And oh, just because I miss the adrenaline rush, I also volunteer as an EMT on campus.
2. Dancing when there are no witnesses.
1. The Great Gatsby
2. On the Road
3. Clockwork Orange
6. The Emperor's New Mind
Also, the only "for Dummies" book I've ever read was for Beekeeping.
Shows I watch online when I really ought to be studying:
1. Air Crash Investigations
2. Old MadTV skits
3. How (fill-in-the-blank)-is-made documentaries
4. Random episodes of (arbitrary singing contest)
5. Illegally uploaded episodes of Top Chef/Masterchef.
I don't have a specific preference for any genre of music, but as a dancer I like songs that compel me to move. These days I usually listen to random channels on Pandora and favorite anything that gets my attention in the middle of an all-night problem set. The last ten favorites:
1. A Lack of Color - Death Cab for Cutie
2. A Dustland Fairytale - The Killers
3. Brand New Colony - The Postal Service
4. Take on Me (extended version) - AHA
5. The A-team - Ed Sheeran
6. Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet - Nina Rota
7. Music is a Lovely Language - Beethoven's Wig
8. All You Need is Love - The Beatles
9. Run (live) - Snow Patrol
10. Chasing Cars (live) - Snow Patrol
(clearly I have deeper, darker secrets, but we'll get there.)
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.