New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
35 • Brussels, Belgium • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 27–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 12:01pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body type
- Christianity, and laughing about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from law school
- Politics / Government
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), Greek (Fluently)
Travel, good food, music, sports, books, open minded, museums, going out (but also staying in), simplicity, respect, down to earth (however fantasy is also very important), people, casual, work, sense of humor, awareness...
And some things that I’m not really fond of:
- Self-centered people (but, hey… Have you already heard anybody saying “yes, yes, I am definitely self-centered.” So this one doesn’t really count!!)
- Excessive work out / complete body addiction
- Superficial people
In addition, if you happen to pronounce the following sentences regularly, we’re definitely increasing the chance of a good match here:
“Ok let’s give it a try”
“To be honest, I don’t know”
“I respect that”
Reading is something I could not do without, I always have a stock of books in the shelves awaiting for their turn.
I love cooking and experimenting, and oh yes, spicy food.
Or if you just want to give me something valuable, like eternal wisdom, a free ticket to South America, or a house on a paradise-like island.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.