* My family and friends are super important to me. I'll do anything for them. I also know people in nearly every city in the country, which makes traveling easy.
* I really enjoy meeting new people. Especially people that are different than myself. I like learning about their experiences and hearing about places they have been.
* Despite liking new people, I'm generally quite shy at first. It takes me a bit of time to get used to new people and start to open up. I'm trying to get better at this. Practice makes perfect I guess.
* I like music and dancing. Electronic music is by far my favorite genre, but I'm willing to listen to anything. I find dancing to be a great stress reliever.
* Board games are fun. Current favorites are Puerto Rico, Monopoly Deal, and Dominion. I also enjoy crossword puzzles, but generally need some help with them.
* I generally try to spend as much time outdoors as possible. Mostly walking around exploring the city or spending time in parks.
* I'm not a big sports fan. I don't follow any teams. I do occasionally watch soccer or hockey.
* I'm a terrible phone talker, so if we chat there, please don't get turned off by my lack of thoughts. I'm a much better conversationalist in person, where I can read and react to facial expressions.