I'm a very centred, passionate and driven guy looking for someone to exchange laughs, banter and stamps with. Stamp collecting is optional, but someone with cute and attractive, yet unusual quirks, would be great!
This kindred spirit would ideally be someone with a cheeky twinkle in her eye and a person that enjoys a good chat about almost anything and everything. For example, if you could have a state of the art tractor, what license plate would you choose for it?
Most of all it would be great to find someone down to earth who doesn't take themselves too seriously and enjoys having a laugh! (Even if it is at their own expense.) If you're screwing your face up reading this profile, then I'm probably not for you.
Equally, those who fall into the following categories may want to skip onto the next profile:
1) Anybody with an obscene amount of barely recognisable shots of them skydiving, snorkelling or doing extreme sports. What do these people do for a quiet night in??! Play Russian roulette?
2) Anyone who frequently goes to Africa and sets up orphanages or hospitals for animals with broken limbs. Just a suggestion; donate your ticket money to charity and work in a UK hospice? That way you can save the environment AND clock up brownie points with your competitive chums.
3) Ultra career minded people that are actually too busy to date and are probably only on here because everyone else is in their networking circle. Thank you daahling, muah!
4) Fake tan bandits who look like they are advertising Sunny Delite or could be Al Jolson stunt double. No tanorexics please.
5) Not just another lipstick bisexual fantasist or someone who has just discovered 'polyamorous' on their word-of-the-day toilet paper. I certainly have no problem with people who GENUINELY are bisexual or polyamorous.
6) Yet another Torture Garden model wannabe attention seeker!!? Ten a penny on here! Snore.
My close friends describe me as a charming, witty and loyal person with spontaneous tendancies. Actually they didn't, I couldn't possibly put what my friends said about me on here but but you have to admit the artistic licensed version looks good?
Anyway if you're someone who is a fun and openly affectionate person who enjoys doing different things just for the sheer hell of it rather than to boast down your local Pret/Cafe Nero then please get in touch!
Cheers big ears.
p.s. A great kisser is an absolute must. This is non negotiable. References encouraged.
p.p.s. I don't really collect stamps. Get lots of questions about this!