Find better matches with our advanced matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

tangopappa

35 M Brooklyn, NY

My Details

Last Online
Today – 7:35am
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
Height
5′ 8″ (1.73m)
Body Type
Athletic
Diet
Smokes
No
Drinks
Often
Drugs
Religion
Sign
Libra
Education
Graduated from masters program
Job
Income
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids
Pets
Likes dogs
Speaks
English

Similar Users

My self-summary
* Spoiler Alert * No shirtless selfies. I know, always one to disappoint.

Nerdy. Off color. Left leaning. Cheeky. Probably serious about 10% of the time. The other 90% is short bus style.

Moved to New York almost a year ago. Decided the weather in Los Angeles was so nice that it was time to leave for the "dream job" in Philly, which turned out to be a crazy nuthouse. Made a cunning escape and sped my way to NY. Originally made in Chicago, programmed in Atlanta. Have also lived in London, Paris, and Dallas.
What I’m doing with my life
By day, a product developer for large fashion brands.

When the cape is off, feeding the entrepreneurial hunger, skateboarding, taking pics, keeping fit, getting on airplanes.

What I'm not doing: sleeping enough.
I’m really good at
Collecting useless trivia. Did you know it's impossible to lick your elbow.

Riding the subway without having to hold anything.
The first things people usually notice about me
Either my Southern accent or that I'm not "fair and lovely".
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Books...Grain Brain, Tipping Point, 4 Hour Work Week, Guns Germs and Steel

Bill Maher Real Time, Tosh.O, Mad Men, Eastbound & Down, House of Cards

Food...Ethnic, spicy and zero processed and fresh as possible

Current playlist...Capital Cities, Electric Guest, Miike Snow, & Submarines.
The six things I could never do without
Good coffee. Warm weather. Something to write with. Camera.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
What to eat next?

What's with all the tiger pics? Seriously. They all look like they were hand fed a steady diet of sedatives.
On a typical Friday night I am
Happy hour, working in my studio, or eating my way through the city.
I’m looking for
  • Girls who like guys
  • Ages 25–45
  • Near me
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You should message me if
you tried licking your elbow.