Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Call me Bex or Ryder. Even make me a nickname if you like.
I'm 22, live in Manchester and I'm looking for friends/people to
chat to, possibly meet for coffee (or tea, if that's more your
I'm a fairly typical INTJ personality type - the good and the bad
If I view your profile, and you don't get a message from me, it's
most likely the case that I am too shy.
Let's have a good ol' chinwag?
Now I will list some random things..
- Tea with 3 sugars.
- Spending a lot of spare time in PJ bottoms and baggy tee's.
- Snakes & tarantulas, exotic pets. I have both.
- Working hard. Getting shit done.
- Explaining excessively & over-thinking.
- Going somewhere new. A change of scenery is pretty mandatory
every so often.
- Falling over everything.. up stairs, downstairs. Even falling
into the wall putting a pair of jeans on, and trying to rectify the
situation with minimal damage to myself or the things around
- Being a bit too honest & blunt.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Constantly learning, experiencing.
- Jumping on planes and trains to random destinations.
- Looking for adrenaline filled things to try.
- Working erratic shifts, so my spare time is limited.
- Sitting in pjs watching Netflix.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- Being seriously clumsy.
- Being stubborn.
- Academic things usually, even though that is not the path I have
- Tormenting people/being sarcastic, in a playful way of
- Making those pasta packets, you know where the sauce always turns
out watery? I have those badboys down to a T.
- Being honest.
- Using logic, maybe a little excessively sometimes.
- Remembering long numbers/letters, or combinations of the two.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Send me a message and inform me. I'm interested to what people come
up with for this...(be kind?)
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Obscure stuff about strange ideas, theories, and sometimes
Non fiction, mainly Science related, Philosophic, or something
completely random I find an interest in.
Girl, interrupted - amazing.
Paulo Coelho also interests me, I have minimal religious interest
but I enjoyed a fair few of his books.
Music... Pretty much anything. Usually hip hop, or acoustic.
Reggae, indie, alternative, grime, rock & metal; a variety. If
it has great lyrics, & a good beat - I will listen.
Movies - Girl, interrupted is always a winner with me.
A Beautiful Mind.
The Story of Luke.
Thrillers are my usual choice, but I am very willing to give
anything a chance. Independent, quirky movies, without a massive
budget, can impress me :)
TV Shows -
Sons Of Anarchy.
The Walking Dead.
The Big Bang Theory.
How I Met Your Mother.
The Mindy Project
Sweet potato is a favourite of mine.
Soup. If you can make your own soup, invite me round :)
Toasties.. I really enjoy Brie, Cranberry with rocket.
A good sandwich!
I adore Wagamama & Japanese food in general.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
- Sense of humour, an ability to laugh, even in the most difficult
of situations. Tactfully, of course. Ok sometimes not so
- Ipod, it's surgically attached. Music in general.
- Good, decent friends.
- Quirky cafes. Quiet outlets.
I also need to add animals & of course, bed where I can toast
like a cinnamon bun.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Which book to purchase next.
Women. -Shakes head- I am disappointed in myself for that
Sex. -Shakes head again- And that one.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
- Possibly working.
- Watching a movie, finding new music, or reading.
- Learning something.
- Skyping with a friend.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
- I am never looking for anything beyond friendship. If it happens,
so be it.
- I have no education beyond high school/some college, but please
don't underestimate my intelligence for that reason. Long
- I have a fondness for girly girls.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- If you can teach me something new!
- You fancy going for a random day out, doing some sort of
interesting activity. Anything. Snowboarding. Picnic. Photo taking.
Paintballing. Bowling. Bargain hunting. Coffee and a cigarette. A
walk somewhere pretty. Swimming. Up for suggestions.
- If you're here for friends and generally chilled out, cool people
to make life a little more interesting.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.