I'm 22, live in Manchester and I'm looking for friends/people to chat to, possibly meet for coffee (or tea, if that's more your thing).
I'm a fairly typical INTJ personality type - the good and the bad of it.
I tend to like alternative and unique people with their own style and opinions. I like to get to know the individual.
I am slightly odd and definitely open-minded. Why put limits on what you could find interesting..
If I view your profile, and you don't get a message from me, it's most likely the case that I am too shy.
Let's have a good ol' chinwag?
Now I will list some random things..
- Tea with 3 sugars.
- Embarrassing PJ bottoms that are oh so comfortable.
- Sitting at my desk writing in my "scribble diary"
(amazing invention), watching the sunset.
- Snakes & tarantulas, exotic pets. I have both!
- Sticking everything on my wall, all my memories.
- Getting shit done.
- Books. You will never ever find me with a Kindle thing. The feel, the smell.. everything about a book.
- Explaining excessively & over-thinking.
- Going somewhere new. A change of scenery is pretty mandatory every so often.
- Falling over everything.. up stairs, downstairs. Even falling into the wall putting a pair of jeans on, and trying to rectify the situation with minimal damage to myself or the things around me!