Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
- Moved to Baltimore 3+ years ago to start a new career.
- Originally from South Jersey, but I've lived in New York, Ohio,
Southern California, Oregon and Utah. Baltimore is home,
- Enjoy working out (mainly running and lifting).
- Completed 4 half marathons. I want to try to run one in each
state...47 to go...
- Lover of food and drink (like beer and wine and whiskey neat),
which is why I run.
- Lover of live music.
- Obigatory "love to travel" clause...I've seen most of Europe and
the U.S/Canada and would like to go to Australia next.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Being happy! Balancing my work/school/personal/physical life keeps
it that way.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Quoting movies, singing loudly alone in my car, being an awesome
uncle, testing your dessert for poison, pointing out you're
spelling and grammatical errors; looking for the good in every
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
- Once an Eagle
- Band of Brothers
- Calvin and Hobbes
- Online Dating for Dummies
- The Shawshank Redemption
- Training Day
- The Dark Knight
- The Wire
- Arrested Development
- Reckless Kelly
- Mumford and Sons
- The Lumineers
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Besides the obvious like oxygen, food/water, friends/family, my
copy of 50 Shades of Grey (italics), etc.:
2. Spongebob Squarepants
3. 80s montages
4. Feety pajamas (we'll throw snuggies in there too)
6. That feeling when you know you can sleep in or sleep longer
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
- why I seem to like lists
- how you spell 'cancelled'--or is it 'canceled'?
- global warming and polar bears
- how to maintain 'Favorite Uncle' status
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Trying to take over the world or spending time with friends.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- you smiled at least once reading my profile (if you smiled twice,
you HAVE to message me...seriously)
- you are active and adventurous
- you are smart and confident
DISCLAIMER: I've seen some people make exclusions, so I feel I need
to follow suit. If you like nuclear holocaust, kicking puppies
and/or Tonya Harding, please move on because I don't think it's
going to work.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.