Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I'm open to new things. I like to try new food, new activities,
visit new places.
I'm a country boy at heart. I camp, hike, chop wood, build fires,
have a beard and wear flannel.
I'm active, I'll do pretty much anything if it gets me
I play guitar, piano and the bass. I suck, but I play.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Growin my beard. It's probably the most important thing in my life
right now so if youre not down with my beard keep it movin.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Building houses for stray cats out of cardboard boxes and then
imagining them as characters on different early 90's sitcoms.
Oh, and growing my beard.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm really, really, ridiculously good-looking.
Or my beard.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
- I know this much is true, Wally Lamb
- Imajica. Clive Barker
- Ender's Game, Orson Scott Card
- The Tales of the city series, Armistead Maupin
* Please give me book recommendations, I'm always on the lookout
for a new book that I'll enjoy.
- Predator 2
- Alien vs. Predator
- NOT Alien vs Predator 2
- Pretty much everything.
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Breaking Bad
- The Walking Dead
- Anything except Mayonnaise. I HATE MAYONNAISE!
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. My Beard
4. Michael Jackson's "Bad" album
5. Michael Flatley : Lord of the Dance (Shit gets me amped
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Patrick Swayze. The guy did "Road House" AND "Point Break". Legend.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Moonlighting as a janitor at Elite Universities.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- You're awesome
- You think I'm awesome
- You want to climb with me (Seriously, this is probably the main
reason that I'm on the site)
- You want to go out dancing with me (Not as important as a
climbing partner, but a relatively close 2nd)
- You have funny stories you can tell me
- You're a nerd and proud
- You are looking for someone to go out and try new food with
- You like puzzles and maybe want a puzzle partner
- You have book recommendations for me, even if it doesn't
necessarily fit in with the books I mentioned above.
- You can explain to me what a comma splice is, apparently my comma
usage is superfluous.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.