Now google "You Fit Into Me": I realize that may be closer to reality sometimes.
I'm a fan of numbered lists, so here we go:
1) I took the Myers-Briggs a few months ago. I had no scores in the extreme. Meaning: I'm flexible, I can navigate seamlessly between fun and serious, thinking and feeling, sensual and sexual, homebody and social butterfly.
2) ee cummings and miranda july are my favorite writers. mostly because i'd like to reach a point in my writing someday where capitalization and punctuation aren't neccesary.
3) Yup, I have a kiddo. Don't worry. I'm not looking for a baby-daddy-- he has a great one. Promise.
4) I'm a teacher. I'm not a teacher because I like crafts and hanging out with cute kids. We can talk about the reasons why I'm a teacher later.
5) You have a good chance at a first date if you take me out to see music.