I'm married (poly marriage). My wife and I moved here from Vermont this March. We're pretty well acquainted with our local area, and I'd love someone to take me exploring Seattle or the other neighborhoods! ((Shameless plug: We're currently looking for a short or long term relationship to become a part of our relationship. Click here to see our joint profile))
Personally, I enjoy playing games and watching movies at home with my wife and friends. I love being outside during the fall (not a huge fan off the summer heat, but love winter!) -- hope to get back into hiking and exercise this next year! I'm a huge craft beer fan, and I love exploring parts of the city I've never been to before. I can out-run you. I can out-game you ;)
- Criticizing people. I'm one of -those- types of people, and if you can't take criticism and roll with it, we're probably not going to get along. It's usually humor anyways.
- Making people laugh. I don't think of myself as a comedian in any sense, but most people call me funny, and I make a lot of grumpy people smile.
I stand humbly at Six-Foot-Seven. There's probably other qualities, but that's definitely the most relevant when you first meet me.
- Movies: Horror/SciFi/Comedy (in that order). I have a surreal appreciation for terrible, "Who gave them a BUDGET?", B Movies.
- Television: Anything SciFi, as long as it isn't so generic and repeated theoretical mumble that I've heard and understood a thousand times over. Mythbusters, SciFi Original (crappy) Movies, Doctor Who, etc. I'm currently watching: Better Call Saul, Breaking Bad and Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
- Music: 80's and 90's rock. I also really enjoy work-techno, and some other jams. I'm a sucker for A Capella and my low voice will surprise you as I can also sing Tenor. :D
- Food: I eat Meat and Potatoes. It's pretty simple.
I graduated High School.
I graduated College.
I worked in some very lucrative, high-end tech jobs.
I own my own tech company.
Now? I want to retire by 35. Permanently. I will surely have my own projects, and keep myself educated, updated, and involved in the modern world. However, I'd like to not have to, if I choose.
I'll gladly step out for a walk, coffee, or beer with a friend. So make plans with me!
Also, I'm a game nerd. And not the type that brags, but I feel it's necessary to list here so you "know me". Fortunately I don't really play much anymore -- maybe an hour or two in a single week. But after playing Eve Online for ten straight wonderful years, there will always be a missing piece to my gaming heart. Sympathy welcomed.
Also, I don't do well in the summer. I hate the heat. So I'm staying inside, or "going out but sitting indoors" for the most of the summer.
Edit: It's fall-ish now. The weather is gloomy. And that makes me so very happy.
- You're interested in being a local/coffee/drinks friends. My wife and I are always looking to hang out with people and just have a good time socially. Hang out with just me, just her, both of us. Whatever. We're good company! Here's her profile: https://www.okcupid.com/profile/BrandolaBlue
- You're female and want to live longer. Haha. Women who drink beer live longer than both those who drink too much, and longer than those who drink none at all! Get a beer with me. It's very selfish of you.
- Your poly, or you're interested in being in our poly relationship. Our other profile speaks to this more.. Click it!