Find better matches with our advanced
28 • Toronto, Ontario, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 23–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Online now!
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body type
- Strictly vegetarian
- Agnosticism, and somewhat serious about it
- Sagittarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
I'm also very friendly and make friends very easily. I'm not shy to talk to strangers on the streets. I hold open doors for people and I always display gratitude towards people providing service, bus drivers for example. I love to read and keep abreast with current issues in the world. I also like to keep active and go to gym 4 - 5 times a week. I've recently lost 65 pounds and have made a lots of positive changes in my life. I also LOVE to play Squash (any season) and Tennis (during summer). I have been playing both sports for a while. If you're interested in playing, let me know.
RANDOM FUN FACTS:
1. I was once chased by a gang of monkeys who wanted to steal my food. I escaped though. Yes, I'm a trained in escaping from monkeys. In fact, I should start consulting on this subject matter.
2. When I worked at the call centre (you know, started from the bottom, now we here), a girl from PEI was so impressed with my customer service that she asked me to note down her address and phone number and visit her whenever I was in PEI next. She even took my email address and emailed me her info.
3. I sold Toronto Star door to door in high school and, for some reason, ventured out to sell the newspaper near the Jane-Finch area. I didn't sell a single subscription and was chased by a crazy man with a knife in his hands.
4. I spent two summers working at Wonderland in high school. For a couple of weeks, I was transferred to a restaurant that made funnel cakes (mmmm...funnel cakes!!!). During training, I made the best funnel cakes out of my group. However, during rush hour, guests would always peek inside to see how I made them. This used to put me in panic mode and screwing up my funnel cake making skills. Needless to say, I was put on dishwashing duties for the rest of my time there -__-
5. During a job interview for a coop job at a really shady company located at a really shady location, I was asked by both of the interviewers to help them chase and neutralize a cockroach that ventured on to the table. As I sat there scratching my head, they threw a stapler on the cockroach, killing it. Needless to say, I didn't get the job...something I was glad about.
I also volunteer a lot in my free time. Some places I have volunteered at include TIFF, Hot Docs, CIBC Run For The Cure, Daily Bread Food Bank, WWF Canada.
Finally, I am studying for my GMAT exam in order to pursue an MBA degree in 2016 (though, I'm pretty sure that I can buy an island with the cost of an MBA these days).
- History lessons (Especially when it has to do Napoleon. That man is my role model)
- Draining my cell phone's battery (My poor iPhone 5 is like 98 years old, atleast in technological years)
- Socializing (I can make friends with a brick wall, just not best friends. That spot has been taken by the pole near my house).
- Racket Sports (Squash and Tennis. I really am the Michael Phelps of Squash. I think)
- Remembering names/faces (If you come to my profile or if I visit your profile, I will remember your face. Later, if we ever meet on the streets, don't be surprised if I say hello :P)
I really don't know what people first notice about me. I wish one could ask such a question during an interview. "So, do you have any questions for me?"..."Yes, what did you first notice about me?" -__-
Shows: I don't really watch TV these days but these shows are evergreen for me: King of Queen, Boy Meets World, The Office, Walking Dead.
Food: I am a vegetarian. Pizza remains my ultimate favourite dish. However, I would love to try anything once, as long as it's vegetarian.
2. Food (to start a food fight)
3. Air (Helium - To fly away in a house lifted by balloons like in the movie "Up")
4. YouTube (to watch and laugh at viral videos of others' misfortune)
5. Google News (So I can read about Putin's/Kim Jong Un's latest shenanigans)
6. Wikipedia (So I can read about random things and look smart at gatherings and parties)
- Why can't every post on my facebook feed be as inspirational/thought provoking as the HONY (Humans of New York) posts. Also, why are the top comments on HONY posts always so amazing??
- Is Batman actually a superhero, even though he has no super powers?
- If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?
Or, watching a good movie/spending time with friends or family. In any case, making someone laugh with one of the stories from my cache of hilarious true stories. If you want to know one, message me. I promise I won't disappoint.
As a matter of fact, when I first saw "The Ring", I had to keep the lights of my room on for a week. I also had to sleep with a tennis racket next to my bed to beat the same ghost if she tried to attack me.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.