Aaaand I am an introvert.
Find better matches with our advanced
30 • Bratislava, Slovakia • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- May 10
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Okay), Slovak (Fluently), German (Poorly)
Aaaand I am an introvert.
Cooking - i think.
What i think i look like approaching a girl:
What i really look like:
Shows: Robin William's stand-up shows, Jeff Dunham, british sitcom (Black Books were great), Sherlock, Doctor Who
Music: Everything - mix, preferred styles: Within Temptations - Stand My Ground, Shinedown - Diamond Eyes, Rise Agains - Injection, Nightwish - Amaranth, Fall out Boy - Thnks for the Memories ...
Food: we~ll, almost everything, like to try new stuff and i like simple stuff too (steamed meat and vegetables - tasty and healthy)
Except once per about 3 monts when i go to belgium....
www.gogetaroomie.com, read for some info :D
I am a question whore. You ask me a question, you get an trutful answer in 95% of cases, no matter the question, the rest 5% is reserved for special people. But you get what you ask for :D In those 5% cases you don't get an answer at all :)
You like to talk about stuff, any stuff, all the stuff. Especially like to talk. I like to listen, but i like to debate as well, just...gossip and chitchat is not my thing. I talk to the point.
..or you like to watch french movies with english subtitles.
...or you wanna meet. Worst case scenario: at least one uf us will throw away an evening and we will never meet again....
Best case scenario: we gonna meet again
In my honest opinion, given that theres no gain without pain....its worth it. If you dont mind getting answers to your questions. Really, dont ask me a question if you dont want to hear the answer...
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.