Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I'm a weird combination of incredibly intense and insanely goofy.
I'm a handful.
Some experiences that shape who I am:
- Completed a semester abroad in France
- Traveled through Europe on my own
- Working as a news show host on a community radio station
- Finishing up my business degree and starting a new fantastic job
- Moved three continents and 4 countries
- Learned to speak (with various degrees of fluency) 4
- Quit eating meat 3 years ago
- Having a bunch of freak accidents growing up! (A car ran over my
leg, I had a peanut stuck far up in my nostril...and I'll save the
rest for a date ;)
I'm fun loving, sweet and unusual.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I'm graduating in a month, starting an awesome new job and moving
downtown! Lots of fun, cool things happening - Can't wait for this
stage of my life.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
I'm a practised conversationalist
I'm good at summaries
I'm a tornado of good moves on the dance floor
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
These are things we should talk about in person, but as for
Anything by Jhumpa Lahiri
Tolstoy - especially his short stories (gets me super worked up,
good kind of angry)
Zadie Smith - White Teeth
Roald Dahl always makes me feel just right :)
History of a Pleasure Seeker
TV - I like Suits and Mad Men right now, as well as Downton Abbey
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
- Fresh Air
- Comfortable bedding
- Coconut oil
- Somethin to read on the commute
- My lil brother.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
how to get past better and to best
attractive people and why
the nature of relationships within societal bounds
gay and trans rights
what you're thinking about
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
- hangin' out near the fireplace in a bathrobe
- watching some trash tv to numb my mind from the week
- searchin' the web for things to get indignant at
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm super goofy and have a silly sense of humor.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
you can deal with very ambitious streaks in people.
you like cuddles, to talk things out, to try new things!
you like feminine silly earnest ladies.
you like big hair and big smiles.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.