Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 • M • Austin, TX
- Last Online
- Today – 7:27am
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from university
- More than $1,000,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Poorly)
TV SHOWS: Breaking Bad, Mad Men, The Walking Dead & Hell on Wheels. Everyone tells me I should watch Homeland. I tell everyone: "I'll get around to it." Scout's honor. Update: 10/18/2013: I never got around to it.
BOOKS: I just finished Harry Potter 1-7. About 15 years too late. Boom. Spoiler: Harry and Hagrid end up together. UNRELATED: I wish I could write like David Foster Wallace.
MUSIC: I love it all. That's a lie. I like most of it, hate some of it and love the rest. Recently: RJD2, MF Doom, Queen, Weezer, Tokyo Police Club, 1980's Metallica, The Black Keys, Lupe Fiasco. Daft Punk is coming out with a new record this year. I will listen to it. I hate Bruce Springsteen but love "Rosalita." Wrap your head around that one.
FOOD: If you can cook I'll fall in like with you. In a nice way. Not in a looking-through-your-windows-with-binoculars way.
MOVIES: I could just be a Luddite but I don't get people who own stuff on DVD. If I like a movie I watch it once, maybe twice. There's a lot of stuff to check out, people.
Also, a tweet that I read that said, "YOLO: Youth Obeying Lucifer's Orders." It makes me laugh.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- are someone your grandma would refer to as "a ball of fire."
- are ferociously clever.
- clean up nice.
- are passionate about something other than money.
- like making jokes.
- like laughing at my jokes (this one is huge, people).
- want to do something other than drinking. I'm not against it but Jesus Christ Lord Almighty Maker of Heaven and Earth have I been overdoing it lately.
- are one of those people on OkCupid who loves to travel.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.