Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Sep 20, 2013
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Working on two-year college
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
I'm fairly adequate at jump rope.
Books: I've always loved Stephen King's stories. Bret Easton Ellis and Philip K. Dick. I also used to read comic books/graphic novels so Grant Morrison, Neil Gaiman, and Alan Moore are great too.
1. Annie Hall
2. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
4. The Fly
5. Blazing Saddles
6. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
8. Synecdoche, New York
9. The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
Honorable Mention: A Clockwork Orange, Tombstone, Cube, Donnie Darko, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Brick, Manic, Jaws, Black Swan, Memento, Fargo, Dead Poets Society, Good Will Hunting, Chasing Amy, and Clerks (I love Kevin Smith films).
Shows: Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Hannibal, Aeon Flux, Cowboy Bebop, and Twin Peaks of course.
Music: Boards of Canada, Digitalism, The National, Mogwai, Porcupine Tree, Crystal Castles, Panda Bear, Animal Collective, Grimes, Purity Ring, Sun Araw, Radiohead, Tame Impala and Neon Indian are what I've been listening to lately.
I like most foods. I HATE Mexican candy though, don't you ever offer me any or I swear you will be cursed.
2. Non sequiturs
4. Arts and Letters
- I can be impatient sometimes.
- I'm an INTJ, which literally translates to "Your personality is doomed when it comes to relationships with other people."
- I like sports: Football, College football, Baseball, and Basketball.
- Won best handwriting award in the fifth grade.
- I do an awe inspiring impression of the rapper and grade A actor DMX.
- I'm on the honor roll.
- While shitfaced at a party, I tried evoking spirits by using a ouija board.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.