Dog person with cat = cat that acts like a dog
2) Naming what movie they were in.
3) Messing with doods who need to be hyper-masculine to feel secure.
4) Accidentally killing the mood with my song selection.
5) Wondering why people will go through great lengths to keep their kids from seeing sex in movies and then let them go home and play video games where they blow people’s faces off.
6) Having a drink and finding myself in a deep, theological/philosophic, friendly conversation with a stranger.
7) Writing silly songs with my best friend.
Movies: Royal Tenenbaums, Rushmore, Adaptation, Eternal Sunshine, Slumdog Millionare, Garden State, I Heart Huckabees, Little Miss Sunshine, A Clockwork Orange, Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, The Fall, The Fountain, Catfish, Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, Alien, Forgetting Sarah Marshall
TV: Arrested Development, Scrubs, The Office, Flight of the Conchords, Weeds, Firefly, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, House of Cards, Parks & Rec, Battlestar Galactica, Dexter, IT Crowd, Freaks and Geeks, Undeclared, Girls, Louie, Curb Your Enthusiasm, The League, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Torchwood, Dollhouse, Boy Meets World, Etc...
Music: Brand New, The Early November, The Decemberists, David Bazan/Pedro The Lion, Noah and the Whale, I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business, Margot & The Nuclear So and So's, Band of Horses, Radical Face, Gregory and the Hawk, Cloud Cult, Ben Folds, Death Cab For Cutie, Iron & Wine, Metric, Mumford & Sons, The Lumineers, Of Monsters and Men, Page France, Coldplay, Rogue Wave, Say Anything, The Shins, Stars, Sufjan Stevens, Youth Group, The Weepies, A Minor Swoon, Freelance Whales, Seabear, Cat Stevens, Passion Pit, Bon Iver, Quiet Company, Etc...
Food: Pizza, Chipotle, Italian, Cereal, Fresh fruit, Waffles and fried chicken.
2) Philadelphia Phillies
3) Arrested Development quotes
4) Apple Products: Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV
6) Friends & Family.
You listen to the lyrics and not just the beat.
You want to build a Stormtrooper costume.
You like hunting for vinyls.
You enjoy discussing complex issues over beer or wine.
You believe the earth is older than 6,000 years.