Find better matches with our advanced matching system
22 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 7:33pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Strictly other
- Very often
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Drakemedes Gainesville, Florida more desiring of sex
FloridaFan352 Gainesville, Florida more adventurous
Everett09 Gainesville, Florida more artsy
paulman592 Gainesville, Florida less kinky
timenoughatlast Gainesville, Florida more spiritual
smashadams10 Gainesville, Florida more adventurous
janiveux Gainesville, Florida sloppier
michael6172 Gainesville, Florida less literary
What am I not doing with my life? I've got a solid job as a CEO at a fortune 500 company that will rename nameless. It's nameless because I made it up. I'm a 20 something in gainesville, everyone my age is either in school, waiting to get into more school, or hanging on to the last strands of when they were cool..... in school.
● Being photogenic
● Eating an entire pizza with the tomato sauce replaced with ghost chili peppers
● Not being upset about losing that pizza eating competition
● Seriously, I was 80% done
● I would have gotten free soda for life, whenever I want
● I already had dinner that day and got full
● The pizza place closed a couple months after, but still
I can really relate to Old Man and the Sea. I like the type of books where people grow buildings from seeds. The buildings are usually sentient and sarcastic. There's no laws, but if you murder someone then a flying robot follows you everywhere and treats you like a baby. Not that it matters, everyone's brain is backed up on a computer. People live for hundreds of years and change their gender out of sheer boredom.
Spagetting Sarah Marshall
Adventure Time, Regular Show, Archer, New Girl, New Girl, Fargate, Battlestoads Galactica, Workaholics, Bob's Burgers, that Charlie Sheen show that's really two and a half men without the other one and a half.
8-bit chiptunes of Justin Bieber samples remixed with progressive rock. That's a lie.
Cheap alcohol, especially wine. I'm on a liquid diet.
I also think of plot points for books that I'll never write:
● People have teleporters, but the spatial translation makes you so nauseous that you throw up when you come out the other end. Teleport stations are like bus stops, but they all have vomit bins as common as trash cans.
● The future has a bunch of fancy toys, but the hands-free faucets still never work.
● Domes, see above.
We're at 45%. Been there, buddy.
Also I'm afraid that this profile is a play-by-play of me having a mental breakdown from working too hard.
Also I only go on here when I'm either in the bathroom or really drunk. So all the time.
Also all my friends seem to be women. Luckily they're all attractive. I should probably live out the plot to I Love You, Man and meet some jobens. I'm already half way there, every accent I try to do sounds like an indian accent.
It took me 15 minutes to figure out how to edit my own page.
I also can't frown. At least, I don't think I can frown. I can't see my face.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Of if you want to talk about New Girl. Penis card, it's just been revoked.