I'm Dan, I was raised across the USA, spent the last 10 years in the UK and now living in Australia.
I had cancer when I was 19 and was told I was going to die, I didn't, and since then I've made it my mission to live life to the fullest, to keep this short I'll just put a few things that make me 'stand out'
- I cycled 800 miles from Morocco to Portugal, by myself, and raised £2k for charity
- I've trekked across Antarctica, surfed in Easter Island and backpacked across India
- I write for a website, my own travel blog and I write kids books
- I've been on TV for one reason or another quite a lot
- I'm in the running to with the Lynx Apollo competition to go space
- I raised £2k for a street kids charity by painting bespoke bins at Glastonbury festival this year
So yea, that's a slice of what I'm like. Some people are apparently intimidated by the fact I've done so much stuff, but to be honest I'm not looking for someone to compete against, all I'm looking for in a girl is someone who is usually optimistic, can see the funny side of sh*t situations, likes to try new things and is uncomplicated enough that you would add some sunshine to my life.
If you're reading this now and you think I'd float your proverbial boat, give me a shout :)