1) My favourite book is dangerous liaisons, though i have read absolute beginners by colin macinnes more times
2) i have a one - eyed cat called morrissey, though i did contemplate changing his name after finding out that Russell Brand's cat is called the same
3) i first wore eyeliner when i was 13, and like so many things in my life, it was to impress a girl.
4) i book my holidays with a musical link
5) i have shared a stage with kylie, though obviously she wanted more!
6) i believe that ordering your vinyl alphabetically and your books thematically is perfectly normal
7) i am agnostic, mainly because being an atheist requires too much effort
8) white lillies are my favourite flower
9) i have visited 4 of the 5 major continents, but am not convinced that australia is worth visiting just to make the set
10) i have an elvis shrine, and think that everyone should have some sort of shrine to a thing they love, but draws the line at living breathing people they know, as that is just a little bit stalkery
11) loves passionately, but has never carried a photo of the person i love (see above!)
12) spends far too much time quoting song lyrics
13) has done stand up, and was actually pretty good
14) has had his hair permed (and root permed, which used to make it straight and stand up)
15) has a suit that was more expensive than his car, and sees nothing odd in this.
16) has dressed up as a womble on stage, and again sees nothing odd in this.
17) feels passionately that it is wrong that we so easily knock down and forget our nightclubs (the astoria, hammersmith palais, the hacienda) yet fight passionately to save cinemas and theatres.
18) likes cemetries, and wants a massive weeping angel on his tomb.
19) believes that it is important to consider what his 16 year old self would think about his life choices
20) prefers sid vicious's version of "my way" to any other
21) really wants to believe in happy endings