Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 5:36am
- 6′ 1″ (1.86m).
- Body Type
- A little extra
- When drinking
- Atheism but not too serious about it
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
Don_The_One Chattanooga, Tennessee more mainstream
frankzntankz Chattanooga, Tennessee more adventurous
shnate Chattanooga, Tennessee more artsy
RastaKing15 Hixson, Tennessee more adventurous
Paulasaurus888 Chattanooga, Tennessee more adventurous
blktstc Chattanooga, Tennessee more spiritual
rwltwl Chattanooga, Tennessee less loving
afraebel Chattanooga, Tennessee more adventurous
Being a decent human being.
Thinking of way better things to say after saying the things that I said at the time. I'd be the smoothest motherfucker around if i had me a time machine.
I used to say making people laugh, but that just sounds like it puts on a lot of pressure. So now, i just invite people to laugh with me. Better times. Better results. Papa Johns.
I'm pretty easy going on movies. I'm a geek so if its anything science fiction or fantasy, i'll probably definitely enjoy it in some manner. I could make a boring list for you to read through, but it'd make for a good conversation down the road, don't you think?
Over the past couple of years, with the exception of some HBO series, i've really geared myself away from a lot of mainstream tv. I'll check out a few things on netflix such as Archer, Ugly Americans, Black Books, Sherlock, Top Gear (UK) and pretty much anything BBC related. Other than that, i usually like to spend my time listening to music while reading or sitting around with some friends and talking.
Music! I love listening to new things, and so because of this, i'm a bit all over the place. I do love some Strokes, The Police, Huey Lewis and The News, Florence + The Machine, XX, Kings of Leon, 60's-70's Bowie (all Bowie was not created equal), Larry and His Flask, and Kate Rusby to name just a few. Appalachian and Celtic folk is something i've been into pretty heavily lately.
I. Love. Food.
P.S. Sushi....Also crab rangoons.
1. Books. They kind of give me a mini vacation when i check into one. It's one of the rare times that my mind kind of pauses and just goes with the input. They're my tv.
2. Conversation. Communication with other people is something i view as very important and necessary. I'm not a gabber, but i cherish my conversations with other people.
3. Food. I love trying new things and different combinations. This includes beers, liquors, and wines. Life's full of different tastes!
4. My car. I mean, I'd still live if I didn't have it..but it'd add a shit ton of stress.
5. Music. I've usually always got music going on around me. If i don't, then i've usually got something going in my head that i'll be whistling to.
6. Time to relax. By this, i mean some time throughout the day to just stop everything and breath. To just sit for a while, whether on a couch or by the lake, and just do nothing more than exist.
What if I exist in another reality as a cupcake. Also, what flavor am I?
One day, we'll be able to think of a certain shade of blue and set the timer on the microwave to 45 seconds.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating