New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 12:01am
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and somewhat serious about it
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly), Japanese (Poorly), German (Poorly)
Here are some words, because this section is always difficult.
Deadpan. Brainstorm. Alcohol. Friends. Barbecue. Cats. Dogs. Board games. Tabletop games. Story time. Sci-fi. Fantasy. Social Commentary. Music. Shows.
Traveling some: All over New Zealand and Iceland, Munich, Prague, up and down England & Scotland, and more. There are stories to go with each, feel free to ask.
Creating: Specifically, books to write, and board games to test & publish!
- Brainstorming. You know how Jupiter's Great Red Spot is a giant, permanent storm on the planet? It's kind of like that, but just slightly less well-known. And certainly not visible using a telescope.
- Hugs, I guess.
- Terrible, sarcastic advice.
- Getting stories out of people.
Physically, you'll have to tell me. My eyes are a mix of hazel and green, which does get noticed occasionally, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.
Music: A relatively wide variety. Post-rock, indie, metal, some electronic, classical, blues, etc.
Shows: Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Parks & Rec, Archer, It's Always Sunny
And stuff. Mostly stuff.
Whether the sarcasm on this profile will register on people's sarcasm-meters.
Then: Grabbing a drink with friends, seeing a show, at the gym, catching something on Netflix. Everybody says that there's no such thing as a 'typical Friday night,' but really, I've got some idea of what I like to do, and all it really takes is good company to make a good night, most times.
I'm kind of excited about that part.
- other interesting three-to-five-letter word
which you'd like to share.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.