Who I am………
• S/W/M (Retired) Looking for S/W/F (Retired)………
• Lived in Tampa, FL. most my life (Born There)
• College Grad. (@ USF, BA – Business, High School @ Hillsborough)
• Constitutional Conservative BUT, NOT married to Republican Party
• I don’t believe that the role of government is to “redistribute wealth.”
• I am Financially sound; own my home in Temple Terrace, Fl.
• Retired Law Enforcement (2006, 35 Year Career)
• Christian Believer (non-bible thumper)
• Two grown kids away from home. (Love Family Time)
• Have no pets right now, but enjoy cats & dogs
• Tech Savvy.. with computers and smart phones
• Don’t own a Harley (or any other motorcycle) and probably never will.
What I like to do…..
• Volunteer at my church, Tampa Audubon, Wildlife Rescue & County Parks
• Nature & Wildlife Photographer, Computers (I can build them)
• Visit Parks, Beaches, Flea Markets, Antiquing, Junk Shops & Thrift Shops
• Want to Cruise & Love to Travel (passport is current), or Weekend Get-a-ways
• Watch Political News (Hannity, O’Reilly, Van Susteren, Beck)
• Documentaries, BUT, NO Reality T.V. shows
What I am Looking For…
• Female of the same ethnic cultural background or similar background
• Between the ages of 60ish and 72ish (Age is just a number.. Right)
• Lives within 50 or so mile of each other (as a general guide)
• Has a belief in one of the major “Judeo-Christian” religions
• If you list: “Spiritual but not religious,” - We are not a match.
• No emotional ties or baggage with past relationships
• Healthy, in shape, and can run 100 yards without being out-of-breath
• Does some form of regular exercise (anything)
• Retired or will be retired within 1 yr.
• Likes to cruise and is ready to travel anywhere (with valid passport)
• Not living at home with children or someone else
• Financially Sound, owns their own home and can support themselves..
• Enjoys affection and physical contact (not necessary in public)
• Love languages of ”Quality Time” and “Physical Touch” (The Five Love Languages by Dr Gary Chapman)
I believe that a good relationship begins with true friendship, trust, and each partner must be able to communication openly and honestly. Although I may ask for your advice on a particular matter, I would suggest that such a request is not an invitation to change me into something that I am not ready to be. The same applies in the other direction. We must allow each other to be who we are as a person, and not to force changes in order for either of us to fit into the other person's life.
Albert Einstein once said: "Women marry men hoping they will change and men marry women hoping they will not; so each is inevitably disappointed."
Being retired and financially sound, I have made the necessary arrangements for my future. I am prepared for the days ahead and my partner should have some resources of her own (not living with the kids to survive) and be able to assist in the betterment of our retirement years. If these elements fit your life's objectives, I would love to hear from you... I am "ready to travel, and travel often..."
P.S. – After reading the above, I am sure you have a good understanding as to who I am. PLEASE, let me know if I forgot any points which you think are important to address