Find better matches with our advanced matching system
34 / M / Straight / Single
Reading, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 2:30pm
- 6′ 4″ (1.93m).
- Body Type
- Full figured
- Mostly anything
- Atheism and somewhat serious about it
- Sagittarius and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from high school
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently)
CrazyChoco Wokingham, United Kingdom more old-fashioned
bigfish_77 Cookham, United Kingdom better mannered
MrMinotaur Reading, United Kingdom more aggressive
LimonySal74 Reading, United Kingdom more aggressive
Supersen Reading, United Kingdom more adventurous
JonMBass Basingstoke, United Kingdom more adventurous
Paulmlw Reading, United Kingdom less political
jamharman01 Binfield, United Kingdom more adventurous
on top of this, i'm heavily implicated in the local music scene. put on gigs. put out tapes/cd-rs/records. organise workshops. dj. it can be stressful and fun.
outside of that boozey chats, north american tv programming, and clicking refresh on social networking websites.
MOVIES - the big lebowski, rushmore, dazed & confused, adventureland, superbad, juno, la haine.
SHOWS - seinfeld, the simpsons, parks and recreation, twin peaks, northern exposure.
MUSIC - fuzz pop, outsider folk, motown, motorik, astonishing jazz, heavy psychedelic rock, rap bangers, punk, house, disco, ATP (rip), ye-ye, noise. pop music.
FOOD - pancakes with maple syrup. chili. misr wot. burritos. curry. roast potatoes. pizza. falafel.
2. the mother. i come from a small family - she is very important to me, and does not live near by.
3. music. this is a constant. i feel strange walking around town on my own with out my headphones on.
4. chats. i like a good chat. about important things.
5. the idea of dogs. dogs are great.
6. south street arts centre. best place in reading.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–100
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating