Find better matches with our advanced
34 • M • Reading, UK
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–100
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 8:38am
- 6′ 4″ (1.93m)
- Body Type
- Full figured
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Sagittarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from high school
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently)
on top of this, i'm heavily implicated in the local music scene. put on gigs. put out tapes/cd-rs/records. organise workshops. dj. it can be stressful and fun.
outside of that boozey chats, north american tv programming, and clicking refresh on social networking websites.
MOVIES - the big lebowski, rushmore, dazed & confused, adventureland, superbad, juno, la haine.
SHOWS - seinfeld, the simpsons, parks and recreation, twin peaks, northern exposure.
MUSIC - fuzz pop, outsider folk, motown, motorik, astonishing jazz, heavy psychedelic rock, rap bangers, punk, house, disco, ATP (rip), ye-ye, noise. pop music.
FOOD - pancakes with maple syrup. chili. misr wot. burritos. curry. roast potatoes. pizza. falafel.
2. the mother. i come from a small family - she is very important to me, and does not live near by.
3. music. this is a constant. i feel strange walking around town on my own with out my headphones on.
4. chats. i like a good chat. about important things.
5. the idea of dogs. dogs are great.
6. south street arts centre. best place in reading.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.