Find better matches with our advanced matching system
34 • M • Reading, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 11:37am
- 6′ 4″ (1.93m)
- Body Type
- Full figured
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Sagittarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from high school
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently)
on top of this, i'm heavily implicated in the local music scene. put on gigs. put out tapes/cd-rs/records. organise workshops. dj. it can be stressful and fun.
outside of that boozey chats, north american tv programming, and clicking refresh on social networking websites.
MOVIES - the big lebowski, rushmore, dazed & confused, adventureland, superbad, juno, la haine.
SHOWS - seinfeld, the simpsons, parks and recreation, twin peaks, northern exposure.
MUSIC - fuzz pop, outsider folk, motown, motorik, astonishing jazz, heavy psychedelic rock, rap bangers, punk, house, disco, ATP (rip), ye-ye, noise. pop music.
FOOD - pancakes with maple syrup. chili. misr wot. burritos. curry. roast potatoes. pizza. falafel.
2. the mother. i come from a small family - she is very important to me, and does not live near by.
3. music. this is a constant. i feel strange walking around town on my own with out my headphones on.
4. chats. i like a good chat. about important things.
5. the idea of dogs. dogs are great.
6. south street arts centre. best place in reading.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–100
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.