Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 • M • Melbourne, Australia
- Last Online
- Today – 2:34am
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Buddhism, but not too serious about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from high school
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Okay)
Going on fishing road trip.
Enjoying eating out at fancy restaurants.
working full time.
learning new languages
observing my surroundings
Solving people problems
staying calm and being foucus when all hell break loose
giving advice of things
That I look like a panda without my glasses on
I sing the most random songs at work
2. I like the action, comedy, history, gangster and military movie. (300, zero dark thirty, young and dangerous)
3. i love my tv shows. supernatural, ncis/la, hawaii five o, blue bloods, true blood , game of thrones, the big bang theory, criminal minds,agents of shield, the blacklist and sleepy Hollow.
4.music, i listen to korean pop, hardstyle techno, rnb ,military cadence and anime songs.
Any thing that has a good beat to it.
5. I am up for any thing. Want to try out more different cuisine.
Money think everyone need this in this world.
my family/friends we all need them
A hot shower after a long day from work, gym and fishing
Joining the Australian special forces.
Winning the lottery and how to spend it
Did seals team 6 really kill Osman bin Laden
Planning my next big fishing trip.
what to do on the weekend
going for coffee then playing pool.
spending time with family.
At the gym.
Eating out at a restaurant
I am afraid of height.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
want to make a new friend or just chat.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.