* Generous activity: I love spending time outdoors. Running, rock climbing, frisbee, hiking, you name it.
* Persistent optimism: When I fall off a horse, or ski face-first into a tree, I laugh, get back on the horse, skis, or other experimental transport and keep on going.
* Liberal worldview: I'm interested in equality and opportunity, in rational government and intelligent dialog. I'm open to new ideas and love to find out I was wrong about something. I like politicking and spent quite a lot of time volunteering for campaigns this fall.
* Musical machinations: Loud drum solos, and enthusiastic piano playing! Skill not guaranteed.
* Winter hardiness: Biking in January may be dangerous but it's hard to feel more badass than when skidding through an ice patch on the 10th Avenue Bridge.