- I'm quiet person, but I can hold my own when engaged in conversations.
- I'm patient/reserved/soft spoken.
- A good listener.
- Dog lover.
- I have a thirst for learning and continuing to grow as a person.
- Currently on a diet...part of a 12 week challenge...Hitting a little wall the last couple of weeks...stuck on 12 lbs. down. Well, now it's time to become reacquainted with the gym.
- Love to read.
- I am a very good cook, thanks to my mom and grandmother (it’s the Italian genes).
- Ability to roll with the punches
- A bit of a homebody, but I want to explore
- I still feel like I'm in my 30's...although my body reminds me of my advanced age!!
- A sarcastic sense of humor, some may even say I'm a bit of a smarta$$ (See below).
Some random thoughts about profiles I've read and general observations....
-Really? Are there that many women on here that like to go camping? UGH!! My idea of camping is a cabin with running water, functioning bathroom and a bed!
-I may be from New England, but I don’t ski. I’ll go, but I’ll be see you at the cabin, sitting by the fire with a Guinness.
-Why do guys walk around with their pants down under their a$$? Really? Why is this necessary?
-Politicians must think we are all dumb? I hate politicians!!!
-Why do I look so angry in all of my photos? It's really sad!!! I don't think I have one good photo of myself. No, I'm not angry. ;) But if you are good at taking pictures, please, I need help!! ;)
-I've concluded that I really $uck at intro emails as much as I do at trying to strike up a conversation at a bar...no wonder why I'm still single...HA! At least I can laugh at myself.
I don't want to put what I am looking for in a box because I believe that it can prevent me from meeting some great people. That being said, there are a couple of deal breakers:
- You have to love dogs (dog owners are a bonus).
- Close to your family
- Wants to have children.
Not looking to play games. I'm looking for relationship and friend...and to finally get off of this site.
I'm usually the one taking pictures, which is one of the reasons why there are so few pictures of me. The ones that I do have are crappy, in my opinion, and old (but I haven't really changed much over the years, except for the grey hair). ;) But, I've put myself out there and expect the same from you. Please have a photo.
If I sound remotely interesting to you, please drop me a note. I'm an open book and I am willing to answer any questions that you may have. What's the worst that could happen? A friendship?
Thanks for taking the time to read this. I look forward to meeting you.
And, if there is no interest I wish you the best of luck on your search.