### I should state from the outset that I don't want kids. Also, if you already have kids, I'm sure they're great and you're a wonderful mother but again, I'm not the guy for you. ###
musician, web developer, nerd, photographer and general creative type with tattoos. General geek really.
I'm looking for someone smart, independent, silly, kinky and open minded, ethically non-monogamous and looking for a primary partner, preferably a little on the bossy side too...
If you want to know more just ask, I am very open about who I am and what I want.
I have recently come to accept that I have a type:
- petite (either skinny or curvy but most definitely short),
- younger than me, generally under 35
- glasses a plus.
- tattoos/piercings a bonus but not essential
- pale skin (the paler the better, points for being a cute albino!)
- funny women. Apparently many guys are put off by a woman that cracks all the gags but I love it. Make me laugh and I'm all yours.
I'm not a particularly outdoorsy person; if you're looking for a country walks/camping buddy then I'm not for you...