### I should state from the outset that I don't want kids. Also, if you already have kids, I'm sure they're great and you're a wonderful mother but again, I'm not the guy for you. ###
Quietly awesome guy (not in a big headed way, I'm just good at some stuff and a nice person):
sound technician by trade for conferences and events, musician by passion, web developer by sideline business/interest, nerd, photographer and general creative type with tattoos. General geek really. A good listener and handy with computers, extensive TV/Video/Music collection on an HDD that you're more than welcome to rinse for all it's goodies (this is the digital equivalent of bribing you with cake...)
I do have a type:
- petite (either skinny or curvy but most definitely short),
- younger than me, generally under 35
- glasses a plus :D
- tattoos/piercings a bonus
- pale skin (the paler the better, points for being a cute albino!)
- funny women. Apparently many guys are put off by a woman that cracks all the gags but I love it. Make me laugh and I'm all yours.
I'm not a particularly outdoorsy person; if you're looking for a country walks/camping buddy then I'm not for you... I like the buzz and bustle of the city and don't like to be too far out of 24hr bus country!
I'm intelligent, kind, funny in a Blackadder kind of way. I enjoy the company of people that can teach me new things and that want to learn stuff from me. Smart, curious women are sexy women.