### I should state from the outset that I don't want kids. Also, if you already have kids, I'm sure they're great and you're a wonderful mother but again, I'm not the guy for you.
I'm a musician, web developer, nerd, photographer and general creative type. I have several large tattoos; love a bit of stand up comedy, tech and general geeking.
I'm looking for someone smart, independent, kinky and open minded, non-monogamous (I'm monogamous but I'm looking for a non-monogamous woman that wants all the intimacy, fun and security of a committed relationship but who wants to continue to enjoy her freedom to be single and see other people) and preferably a little on the bossy side...
I know, it's very specific! If you want to know more then please feel free to ask, I'm not shy about what I'm after and will elaborate if you want to know more .
I have recently come to accept that I have a type:
- petite (either skinny or curvy but most definitely short),
- younger than me, generally under 35
- glasses a plus.
- tattoos/piercings a bonus but not essential
- pale skin (the paler the better, points for being a cute albino!)
- funny women. Apparently many guys are put off by a woman that cracks all the gags but I love it. Make me laugh and I'm all yours.
I'm not a particularly outdoorsy person; if you're looking for a country walks/camping buddy then I'm not for you...
Anything else you want to know, just ask.