- I’m affectionate, funny, thoughtful, smart, attentive, caring & calming!
- I’m an awesome dad & my kids are lucky to have me
- I smell good (This one’s weird, does it mean most men smell bad?)
- Things I don’t like hearing but assume are good… I’m neat, nice, reliable & dependable. Geez I sound boring! …but this is the G rated version of me ;-) Lol
Best features… shoulders and eyes
The bad things…
- I'm intimidating! It's in reference to the things I've done & the things I have… but if you get to know me you'll soon realize that I don't care :-)
- I can be blunt sometimes… I admit it! They say the first step to fixing something is acknowledging it :-)
Worst feature… feet
Please ignore my age! I feel much closer to something like 32, I’ve dated younger & older and think a successful relationship has everything to do about chemistry, mental maturity, where we are in life & how we communicate… not a number.
If you broke up last week or are ‘dipping your toe in the water’ please move on. I’ve been divorced for 7 years & don’t want casual or convenient… I’m not looking to get married next week either… I’m just looking for a connection & to go from there.
My ideal partner will challenge me and make me want to be a better person for them… I will certainly challenge you and your ideas and hope you would want to be better person for me as well. My ideal partner will also own dresses and like getting ‘girled up’ and going out on occasion.
In most aspects of my life I’m an overachiever so I am a little bit different, but lets face it… profiles are hard! So if you’re looking for an interesting, loyal guy that will open the car door for you, maybe we should have a drink sometime :-) xo