Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Straight / Single
London, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Today – 7:41am
- 6′ 4″ (1.93m).
- Body Type
- Atheism but not too serious about it
- Graduated from masters program
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
RhinoceRossi London, United Kingdom more of a geek
zennessy London, United Kingdom more indie
k-neutrino London, United Kingdom less spiritual
TaigaBiome London, United Kingdom less loving
Leo-ja London, United Kingdom less desiring of sex
Spikei London, United Kingdom more indie
jottanta London, United Kingdom less romantic
JonathanLondon London, United Kingdom more introverted
• I like mixing rumbly sounds together - Current version (download) - nice on a loop to go to sleep.
• Ipersexy, Ipercool Electroclash - Mustang and The Toxic Avenger
• I'm sick of not dressing like everyone in this video.
• I intently listen to soundtracks from kids' films from the 80s, like Flight of the Navigator, and of course Labyrinth.
• Italo and Space Disco is a force to be reckoned with, and perfect for softly lit crunchy warm and hazy end of the night slow dances.
• Waits and Cohen.
• Chris Morris like this
• I'm perfectly aware of how passé saying The Wire here is, but I'm saying it.
• The Wind in the Willows (the one with the little puppets)
• Through a Glass Darkly - Ingmar Bergman - God is a hard faced spider just behind the door
• Anything written by David Mamet
• Have you noticed how many people have 'American Psycho' in this bit? Excuse me, I need to return some video tapes.
"To play safe, I prefer to accept only one type of power: the power of art over trash, the triumph of magic over the brute".
• Orwell. Conscientious skinny public schoolboys ftw.
• The Earthsea Quartet by Ursula Leguinn. Magic is Daoist.
• The Magus by John Fowles - Greece glows euphoric and menacing.
• Seven Pillars of Wisdom by T.E. Lawrence (of Arabia) - Strategic genius ascetic charismatic delicate blossom warrior poet leads the Bedouin tribes in revolt against the Turks in World War 1.
Other than those obvious things: Ice cold sea, with swirling foam and the smell of salt and seaweed. Plunging into it and laughing hysterically. And working outdoors till your muscles burn and your brain is saturated with endorphins. And octopi.
W̦̼͔̝͋͒̋͑h̥̱̭̻̱͛ͦ͒̆̀̾͒̎a͎̠̝͖̳̭̫͋̅̂̓̓̉ͮ̔ṱ̥͆͋̎̑̔̂ͤ͋̆ ̭̯̩̈́͆ͧ̉ͦ͐̐͌ͬ c̣̮̃̅̉ͦ̈̒ͧ̋ā͍̱͔̣̜̫͙̯ͮ̔̒ͥn̮͒͋ͩͥ͛ ͇͓̻̼͑̋̅ͅ n͚̠̖̻ͮ͑͂̿ė̹͉̝̪͚̥͑v͓̳̳̖̖̯̬ͮ̇̑ͧ̿̆e̮̭̤̔ͪr b̖̟̥̞̰ͦͬ̽ě̖̘̥̚
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–100
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
1: Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
2: If you could be any geographic phenomena what would you be?
(e.g. an ice crystal formation at the highest reaches of a giant tree).
3: Avon or String?
4: What, if any, is your favourite .gif?
5: If you could have a few seconds of a song play when you make an entrance what would it be?
6: How completely charming are Edward Norton's sad, tired eyes?
7: What is your worst addiction?
8: If you could blow any creature (wait for it) up to giant proportions and ride it triumphant through a city, what would it be?
9: What is your best addiction?
10: You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise - it’s crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?
OK so the premise of this is pretty strange, but here are some testimonials - I've got a few more coming:
"Andrew is adventurous, ambitious and creative. He is passionate about life and very fun to be with. He's also quite a good dancer for a white guy. His cooking is highly.. experimental, and his smoothies range from yummy to unsettling. He looks pretty stunning in a fancy suit."
Signed "G" - (Girlfriend of 1 year)
"Having been friends with Andrew for almost a decade (and dated him in that time) I can guarantee that he'll always find time to take you on an adventure. His true life stories are moving, he can easily be enjoying the finer things in life one day and the most beautiful down to earth hippiness the next."
Signed "Sarah HB"
"Andrew's a man of honour, for what little that's worth - and he's got a good sword arm on him - but I could polish him off without breaking much of a sweat".
Signed "Ser J Lannister"