Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Vermillion, SD • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 19–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Nov 9, 2013
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Capricorn, and it’s fun to think about
- Dropped out of two-year college
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Movies oh jeez i could go on and on with movies, i like really everything even retarded chick flicks. The most recent movie i watched was Inception which kinda blew my mind, and really brought up some questions for me like is that possible, think about it if you've seen that movie. So many things that could be possible, but some people are so close minded that they won't even consider something like that possible. Logically those people have a point, but we only use 10 to 20 percent of the brain. What the hell is the rest of it for???
Again music is something i could go on for a long time with, there is nothing i absolutely hate to listen to. Eminem really speaks to me and he always has. If we chat we'll be more specific i'm sure with certain genres and whatnot.
Most foods really, i have a very particular diet, and i eat a lot of what most would consider non healthy foods. The curse of being a bachelor i'm afraid, and anything shaped like a dick, u know bananas, hot dogs, etc. LMFAO, totally kidding, or am i. Na sarcasm is a strong point of mine.
2. Football in general, i just love the game.
3. My cell probably
4. My computer with a decent internet connection.
5. My PS3
6. Now if i am being honest, and don't take this the wrong way, everyone knows what *** means, and that is something i really don't think i could live without forever.
Disclaimer: I am not an internet perv, or someone who just wants sex, i just merely pointed out what i cannot live without forever, and forever is a long time.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.