I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple pleasures in life such as a home cooked meal or a walk outdoors. Activities don't have to be expensive to be enjoyable - can you tell that I am basically a cheapskate? I am also a full time student so I am not spending a lot of money on going out these days.
I am very casual and never wear makeup- I don't even own any makeup. That means I do not I take an hour to leave the house - I bet I can actually be ready to go out before you blink. I also prefer dressing casually, but if necessary I can dress up - just don't ask me to wear 4" heels as I will fall over.
I love exploring the city, especially the more interesting out of the way ethnic neighborhoods that Chicago has to offer.
I recently quit my job and went back to school full time. Yes, it is a little crazy to do that at my age, but I felt like it was now or never.
Lastly, you may take yourself out of the running if you can answer yes to any of the following questions:
1. Think that Fox News actually provides "news"
2. Are not open to trying new foods and new activities.
2. Need to be the center of attention
4. Think that hispanic/african/arab/other non-caucasian people should just go back where they came from.
5. Think that it is okay to treat people with less than common respect, especially the waitstaff on our first date.